No announcement yet.

she pulled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey panda...welcome was that your first post? Sorry you had to go through an abusive situation, someone will appreciate you out there, and putting her hands on you would never cross her mind..ever!

F.28 how ya feelin' bro...? I hope your doing well, this incident still irritates me and I wasn't even involved.
    Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

I'm tellin' all of you, if you are in an abusive situation where your girl is the abuser, fuckin' call the police and have her arrested. If she kicks you in the nuts because she's pissed off at you, call the police. Getting kicked in the nuts or what not is an assault. Plain and simple.

Let's all keep one thing in mind here. Violence is violence and it doesn't matter who the aggressor is. Females can be just as vicious as men can be and are subject to LEGAL, LAWFUL punishment just as men are.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
        I'm tellin' all of you, if you are in an abusive situation where your girl is the abuser, fuckin' call the police and have her arrested. If she kicks you in the nuts because she's pissed off at you, call the police. Getting kicked in the nuts or what not is an assault. Plain and simple.

Let's all keep one thing in mind here. Violence is violence and it doesn't matter who the aggressor is. Females can be just as vicious as men can be and are subject to LEGAL, LAWFUL punishment just as men are.
        True say
        Dont let them get away with shit like this,i remember getting kicked in the balls for a verbale argument and i didnt do anything about it, it felt like my balls were up in my stomach.Shoulda whent to the cops and set her straight
        Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Originally posted by HJFboxer View Post
          True say
          Dont let them get away with shit like this,i remember getting kicked in the balls for a verbale argument and i didnt do anything about it, it felt like my balls were up in my stomach.Shoulda whent to the cops and set her straight
          And too many men who are victims of that kind of assault to go to the police because they're afraid of looking like pussys. Personally, I'll run the risk. If I slapped a girl or kicked her in the pussy, she'd go to the cops. So should the men.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

If you have to beat her you don't need her.
            If a chick is trying to destroy your package,There is seriously something wrong with her.
            You better leave this kind of female before things get ugly and you end up in jail.

Comment

I have met my fair share of ball tappers. This one girl at school was red hot at tae kwondo and used it at the slightest provocation. She kicked one kid in the nuts over practically nothing and he lost a testicle, no shit. He was 13.

I remember a number of times arguing with women that they don't understand the power of testicle pain, but you just can't win. "It's just like being punched in the tit" or "it would be the same if I got kicked in the pussy". No! It's the kind of pain that makes your whole body involuntarily curl into a ball and shuts down your eyesight for several minutes.

I am realising now, God has evened things out. Women get childbirth, men get kicked in the nuts.

Comment

Don't forget the inability to breathe or move. Although you generally would be able to scream how badly your nuts hurt.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

What happened to the girl who mutilated the kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    What happened to the girl who mutilated the kid?
                    I married her. Only kidding.

Actually nothing, but she was hot, so that's what you'd expect. 'Self defence'.

Comment

And too many men who are victims of that kind of assault to go to the police because they're afraid of looking like pussys. Personally, I'll run the risk. If I slapped a girl or kicked her in the pussy, she'd go to the cops. So should the men.
                      I'm totally with MrBD on this one, too. It is just as unacceptable for a woman to abuse a man as vice versa.
                      Never hit a woman. But if you are being hit or hurt by a woman, don't stand still for it either -- call the cops. Don't hit her, but don't let her get away with it.
                      NOBODY deserves abuse, ever.

Comment

{quote} 007

" and had the shoe been on the other foot, you'd have all the chivalrous males from her sphere out to lynch you."

Comment

Working...
                        X