Small research of an ideal penis size and setting my goal accordingly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShutOut View Post
    That's my goal too. To some girls that's gonna be a monster cock lol especially NBP!
    Your signature says that you are already pretty big!
    BPEL: 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, 6.8, 7.0, 7.2, 7.25
    MEG: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5

Comment

There is no universal ideal penis guaranteed to make every potential partner swoon. Every partner has a different ideal so unless you're able to shrink or grow or straighten or curve your penis to meet their needs on a case by case basis I'm afraid you're not going to meet everyone's ideal. The point is to achieve your ideal, and in my case that is somewhere around 7"-8" NBPEL and 6"-6.5" MSEG.
      Start
      BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
      BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
      BPEL: 8"
      MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
      BPEL: 8"+
      MSEG: 6"

Comment

I am 7,3" in BPEL length and 5,5" in girth.

The first 15 seconds we take it slow.. from there my girlfriend has no problems at all.

There are rare times where she feels I thrust too deep, but that is mostly when she is on top and I press my self up in her.. but again that is not every time.

Sometimes when I have been edging for a long session my dick swells a bit, maybe 0,2" in girth. And she strangely notice it right away.. saying that it feels very big.. but again after a very short warmup which is normal anyway, she has no problems.

I have not started any penis enlargement yet, mostly aiming for stamina, but my ultimate goal would be 8" x 6" I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MarsSpyder View Post
          There is no universal ideal penis guaranteed to make every potential partner swoon. Every partner has a different ideal so unless you're able to shrink or grow or straighten or curve your penis to meet their needs on a case by case basis I'm afraid you're not going to meet everyone's ideal. The point is to achieve your ideal, and in my case that is somewhere around 7"-8" NBPEL and 6"-6.5" MSEG.
          I have had girls say the perfect penis for oral or anal is different to the one for vaginal . Or it depends how they feel etc. So I not only agree with you I think it is even more so than you state.

Comment

When studies say the average vagina is 3-4" and when aroused can expand/stretch up to 200% (so 6-8"), they also are not including the lips or cul de sac...so there is probably 1" more play-room there.

That said, the women at the top end of that spectrum are likely nearly as rare as guys in the 9" range, plus many girls probably wouldn't want their absolute maximum anyways (eg. some stretch but not "omg you're going to rip me apart" stretch).

Also when you think about it it does make sense...if the average penis is in the 5-6" range, then that means there is still a bit of room before cervix-bashing begins. Also why guys who are close to 8" tend to run into more issues than those who are below. Also how there are some/few girls who can take a pounding from 8-9", there are others who can't take more than 4-5".
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by MarsSpyder View Post
              Of course there might be a difference for ideal size preference for every woman but let us assume that we could collect all the ideal size preferences ( of course that it would require lots of work). Then we could get the average of that data. So this is what I have tried to do here but on a lot smaller scale.
              BPEL: 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, 6.8, 7.0, 7.2, 7.25
              MEG: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5

Comment

Working...
              X