Cheap Stretching effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Stretching effect

Hi guys I dnt knw hw many people's do tis bt I do .....every time after jelqing I stretch my shaft and put num of tight hair bands around my entire shaft ,tis give me stretchable feel ,had anyone experienced tis ??

Be careful putting any type of tight bands around your dick Bobbyv. You could injure yourself experimenting.
    Check out the START HERE link at the top left of this page to learn what PE is about and most importantly how to stay safe with PE.
    If you don't understand what you are doing and why, you can injure your dick and I'm sure that's not what you want from PE.
    Educate yourself on how to PE properly. Gains take time and consistent effort but fortunately for you there is tons of great information on this site to help you achieve your PE goals.
    After you have read everything in the START HERE link, decide on a routine. The JP90 is probably the most popular beginner routine and many guys here have gained from it.
    Stay safe on your journey!
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Thank u domnus well, I am so worried about my cock size .I hope the link helps me

Comment

Can I hang weight after tis jp90 routine

Comment

Have you completed a beginner routine yet? Adding hanging after a stretching routine will be a little too intense for someone starting out and even after the conditioning period. You can't rush gains so do one or the other, it's too soon for you to do both.

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing

I would also like to point out that using text/chat abbreviations shouldn't be used in your posts.

In item 1 of the PEgym code.

our grammar policy.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

No spam here.
            Dangler
            Senior Administrator
            ☼ Wizard ☼
            White Tiger Award 2015
            Last edited by Dangler; 12-06-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

The hanger looks ok. The point is not to over do your training efforts too quickly. If the penis isn't conditioned to and for the excersizes the penis will get injured. So start slowly with a beginner routine, and develop your penis safely.
              Hair bands are too thin and your penis can swell with fluid. If you swell you won't be able to get the hair bands (yes i see what I did there) off. If the bands restrict blood flow for too long your penis could die.
              Be safe, and you will grow your penis.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
              X