How long does your routine take you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does your routine take you?

Mine is usually 1.5 - 2 hours of hard work for a warmup, 3stretch reps, 300 (150 each hand) jelqs and a warmdown.

Stretching takes awhile for me because I get erect and jelqing does for the same reason - but I do know it gets better after a while so it's ok.

2 hours is a looong time though! I'd love to shorten it to 45 mins or so but i can't really at this stage.

Any tips for me are welcome! - tell everyone what your doing and how long it takes you!

Just a bit of fun. I've been dumped you see, but I want to be optimistic and enjoy life instead of focusing on the (BITCH that dumped me) things that upset me.

Well I am doing such a light routine right now that it takes me aboyt 30 minutes at the most.
    Was (july 07): 5.25 nbp (5.8 bp)X 4.5 December 11 :6.2 nbp (6.55 bp) X 4.6
    Goal: 6.5 nbp (6.8 bp) X 4.8
    Final goal: 6.8 nbp (7.2 bp) X 5 for my 25th birthday

Comment

Mine seems to last a little more than an hour, but never 2.

I usually do a warm up with hot water in the shower, and I do my first set at the end of my "warm up" in the hot water as well, so this can help you cut a little time.

Then I do 3 sets of stretches in all 5 directions (down, up, left, right, straight out) then immediately jelq with olive oil, but I am sticking with about 200 jelqs for now.

I also get 200 jelqs every other day since I am pumping now too. I do 4-15minute sessions with my pump and jelq 50 times in between. I do PE 2 days on/ 1 day off, and I pump every other day, no matter how it falls.

Also, I love to COOL down with cold tap water from the shower, and I really do not like to WARM down. I think a cool-down helps keep the blood in your dong.

Comment

Today my routine took about 45 minutes.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Oh? Do tell us what you did KP!

Comment

40 mins

6 mins warm-up (2 rags kept under running hot water alternating) <--- this saves some time
            7 mins stretching (helicoptor shakes, left right up down with kegels, big circles, tunica tugs)
            20 mins [wet jelqs (50) V jelqs (30) x 3 sets]
            6 mins warm-down (same 2 rag system)
            1 cumulative minute of walking to the sink, then to my PE chair, then back to the sink
            Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
            Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
            Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

NP, this sounds good man, I used to do the same thing with the 2 rags!!! But now I just like to warm up in the shower, much easier, less mess.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                NP, this sounds good man, I used to do the same thing with the 2 rags!!! But now I just like to warm up in the shower, much easier, less mess.
                thx, you know i've considered the shower method.. the only thing that stopped me was thinking shooting super hot water at that area for a prolonged period of time cant be good for the nads. The rags help me control the heat and protect me balls. Am I just being over cautious?

Comment

Well, it is true that an ancient India method of birth control is to soak the nuts in super hot water for 10-20min, and seeing how I am not trying to have any kids right now, its ok for me. I read about it in men's health actually some time ago. The article ALSO stated that things will go back to normal once you stop soaking them. So no worries, unless you are trying to put a bun in the oven, that is.

Comment

I'm just jelqing right now, but it's a very scientific process for me . It largely depends on how long my strokes are and for how many repetitions I am going. Last night, 300 jelqs took me about 50 minutes due to a lot of pauses and very slow, methodical strokes.

Comment

45 mins to 75 mins... depends on how frisky I'm feeling. Sometimes I'll do 250 jelqs.. sometimes 300. Sometimes I'll do Uli Bends... sometimes not. Sometimes I'll add in an extra 5 min of stretching PRE jelq and POST jelq... heh
                      A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                      NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                      GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

im the same way dante311, i swear.. sometimes i can literally hear the little guy say "keep going, you're doing great!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                          I'm just jelqing right now, but it's a very scientific process for me . It largely depends on how long my strokes are and for how many repetitions I am going. Last night, 300 jelqs took me about 50 minutes due to a lot of pauses and very slow, methodical strokes.
                          I think I approached my jelqing routine (It's been a long time now), much like you are doing, Gator. I started out oh so slowly and gradually built up time and intensity over a three months period. The thing was, I stopped counting but just let my whole body, mind, you name it, focus on getting a harder erection and a bigger dick. Then I added multiple stretches while maintaining my intense jelqing routine and that's when I started to gain. I wonder if this approach might work for you as well.

Comment

it oftens take 2hours with warming up and ball massageing

im also doing a lot of stretches - and i tend to get a little to erect .. its getting better, do

Comment

Originally posted by Dante311 View Post
                              Sometimes I'll do Uli Bends... sometimes not. Sometimes I'll add in an extra 5 min of stretching PRE jelq and POST jelq... heh
                              What exactly is an Uli Bend? You uli and then bend?

My routine takes me generally about 1.75 - 2+ hours. I tend to get soft after doing horse squeezes/uli's in between my jelq reps, and I get too hard sometimes as well and need to calm down. Then there's the edging and hanging which take up a decent chunk of time in their own.
                              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                              X