No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing wrong with being skeptical. If you can bring up proof to debunk any of the info on here, then by all means do so. However, you might wanna do some reading on law here in the US before wasting time or money because you wreck your penis. The site obviously has sponsors but, no one I've seen here has ever pushed a product or technique on anyone. The freedom to choose is a wonderful thing and anyone who's practice a PE technique or, purchased a product geared to penis enlargement has done so by choice. Threatening legal consequence here makes less sense than suing the makers of Captain Morgan for assisting in creation cirrhosis of the liver for those who drink it.

The point is, things are done by choice. Isn't freedom grand?

Comment

Fire = Troll. That's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL View Post
        I've gained, I'm not a paid employee... If you don't care to believe it, don't do it. If you're going to do it while being uneducated and hurting yourself, then it's your fault you "tugged" your own penis, fool. You can't sue a community website, because no one said "you have to do this to yourself". Where is the criminal intent on these boards? And where is our specific action to dissuade you into buying something or to hurt yourself?
        This community website is a business.

I spoke of nothing in regards to criminal intent. I was making a joke when i mentioned suing.

As a side note... Nobody thought tobacco companies could ever be sued not too long ago.

Comment

Fire your getting out of hand here. One more warning i will ban you.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by fire View Post
            Check this article out!

http://ezinearticles.com/?id=2035536&opt=print
            So you're skeptical of what we do here @ PE Gym, yet you take that article as something written by a "real" authority? LOL!!!!

ezine is actually the #1 place for bogus claims aimed @ pushing products of all kinds, such as scammers like the so-callled "Angel Stevens". LOL!!!!

Troll

Comment

Originally posted by LOL View Post
              I've gained, I'm not a paid employee... If you don't care to believe it, don't do it. If you're going to do it while being uneducated and hurting yourself, then it's your fault you "tugged" your own penis, fool. You can't sue a community website, because no one said "you have to do this to yourself". Where is the criminal intent on these boards? And where is our specific action to dissuade you into buying something or to hurt yourself?
              You gains are so small that I wouldn't call them gains and its more likely you just pushed the ruler in a little harder. Whats with people measuring to the 100th of an inch?

Comment

Let's not get side tracked by tobacco or legal discussions.
                I think that Fire's questions re:
                1) Are the Moderators sincere in their advice?
                2) Do the Moderators get paid, either directly or indirectly?
                3) Are the members encouraged to spend money to the financial gain of the Moderators or Administrators of the site?
                4) Can the advice given here lead to improved penis health?
                Am I correct
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                  Let's not get side tracked by tobacco or legal discussions.
                  I think that Fire's questions re:
                  1) Are the Moderators sincere in their advice?
                  2) Do the Moderators get paid, either directly or indirectly?
                  3) Are the members encouraged to spend money to the financial gain of the Moderators or Administrators of the site?
                  4) Can the advice given here lead to improved penis health?
                  Am I correct
                  Those are some questions of mine in a more politically correct fashion.

Comment

Whats with people measuring to the 100th of an inch?
                    I don't get that either, but what about your being set on either gaining in 2 months or giving up?

Comment

I am trying to help you find answers without getting people too upset or getting you banned. Please help by keeping the conversation civil.
                      Thanks.
                      Pirate Diplomacy:
                      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

O.K. Fire. That is just about enough out of you. What the hell set YOU off? (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Those are some questions of mine in a more politically correct fashion.
                          Did you get my message Fire?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                            I don't get that either, but what about your being set on either gaining in 2 months or giving up?
                            I figure that if I can't gain anything in 2 months then it would be a waste of time to continue because a years gains would be minimal if any.

Comment

This community website is a business.

I spoke of nothing in regards to criminal intent. I was making a joke when i mentioned suing.

As a side note... Nobody thought tobacco companies could ever be sued not too long ago.
                              You made a conspiracy theory with a joke, with nothing to disprove and nothing to prove, except an ezine article. You must be correct. The million plus people who've benefited from PEing, must be wrong. Thank you for bringing this theory to everyone's attention. This site is nothing but a fallacy, so I will assume you won't be coming back here, since it would be a waste of your time.
                              Started on 03/04/2010
                              BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
                              Current as of 06/17/2010
                              BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

I figure that if I can't gain anything in 2 months then it would be a waste of time to continue because a years gains would be minimal if any.
                                Fire your ignoring the boss!

Comment

Working...
                                X