Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green tea with ginseng

Hey
    I just got some korean red ginseng, you make it like instant coffie.I was wondering if mixing this with green tea would be an alright idea, I dont mean drinking a cup of green tea then drinking a cup of ginseng, i just want to put them together and add ginger aswell.It sound like it would be a great mixtuer id just like some other thoughts on this
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

That sounds good Boxer! I am going to go to the Chinese tea shop by my house today definitely and buy either green or oolong tea. I didn't know they sold Korean red ginseng in herbal form, I will have to get some of that as well instead of in pills, it's probably more effective that way. It does sound like a good mix, I'm going to try it and I'll be sure to get back to you on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars81 View Post
      That sounds good Boxer! I am going to go to the Chinese tea shop by my house today definitely and buy either green or oolong tea. I didn't know they sold Korean red ginseng in herbal form, I will have to get some of that as well instead of in pills, it's probably more effective that way. It does sound like a good mix, I'm going to try it and I'll be sure to get back to you on that.
      Good stuff, im going to try it in about 10 min, let me now when you try it and we will see iff we get some of the same effects

Comment

Ok cool, I'm actually going to leave to get it in an hour and probably take it before I hit the gym. Do you get raw ginger or in pills? I'm going to buy raw ginger as well, but I'm a litle confused as to having to grate it and how much to add. Is there an easier form which will be just as effective, like ground ginger?

Comment

Yea I use ground ginger, and im almost out I gotta go stock up soon

Comment

Ok I'm going to buy it like that instead of buying the whole root and grating. Ok I'll touch base with you later and tell you how it went!

Comment

That sounds delicious!
              Starting stats:
              BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
              9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
              3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
              -----------------
              1/24/12 - started again.
              NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
              New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
              3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

Well it tastes a little funky but not to bad, I acctually forgot to throw the ginger in which kinda sucks but next time ill remember for sure

Comment

Kingpole is a master in this area, maybe he can say if this is a good concoction

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
                    Kingpole is a master in this area, maybe he can say if this is a good concoction
                    It should be, you may pop boners in public though.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                      It should be, you may pop boners in public though.
                      haha, I dont care ill sport that proudly

Comment

Thats what i do, hehehe!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hey I just had my first cup. Ok so I went to the Chinese tea shop and they actually have a ginseng green oolong tea. Since it has ginseng already, I didn't need to buy ginseng to mix in. The kind of teas there are the real stuff and potent too, not the kind that come in tea bags and you can re steep the tea a few times over. I even bought the ceramic tea cup. I bought some round ginger too and put a teaspoon in. 1 teaspoon of honey too. I drank it about an hour ago I'm waiting for my woody, I think I'm going to have me another cup and I'll have me a cup every hour until I get my wood.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars81 View Post
                            Hey I just had my first cup. Ok so I went to the Chinese tea shop and they actually have a ginseng green oolong tea. Since it has ginseng already, I didn't need to buy ginseng to mix in. The kind of teas there are the real stuff and potent too, not the kind that come in tea bags and you can re steep the tea a few times over. I even bought the ceramic tea cup. I bought some round ginger too and put a teaspoon in. 1 teaspoon of honey too. I drank it about an hour ago I'm waiting for my woody, I think I'm going to have me another cup and I'll have me a cup every hour until I get my wood.
                            You wont be able to sleep on your stomach tonight without breaking your dick lol

Comment

Haha I can't wait! I'm going to go brew me one more cup, a nice strong one

Comment

Working...
                              X