No announcement yet.

Fire Starter-Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long do you do the fire starer for ?

Comment

I typically bundle in one direction as tight as I can then begin the exercise for maybe 20 seconds or so. I rebundle in the opposite direction and repeat. I do this for a total of four separate exercises which comes out just short of a minute and a half. In that short period of time your entire unit is completely massaged and loosened up. I do these all during the day and specifically just before and just after my jelqing routine.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Gonna give it a shot. Makes sense. Just curious how warm your dick gets compared to using hot towel or rice sock. It seems to heat up the inside of your dick more than a towel. But I'll test it out and give the final answer. Lol
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Gave this a try and it works great to prime the pump.

Comment

Hi,

Wow, I see why you call it fire starter.

It's as if you are trying to start a camp fire using a stick. Very cool.

The heli shakes kinda hurt a bit as my glans is sorta large/heavy and the centrifugal force gets a bit much. Plus I always start getting wood doing em.

Can't wait to try this. Thanks for the post!
            NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
            NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
            NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
            Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Instructions unclear - pubes now on fire - send help
              Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

Blow on it really hard. Might help? Hahahaha
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

lol
                  Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

I had gotten away from most of my PE activity for awhile, but in the past few months have gotten back in. My UV and UJ routine is as intense as I can possibly make them. The pressure I apply to my unit and the very slow jelq speed is intense. I have lifted for years using max weights, and the effort I use while doing PE is just as intense. That being said, in the few seconds I do these warm up I never bruise or have negative reactions. You can spend a half hour soaking or heating your shaft in any number of ways, but how long after you stop applying heat do you think your unit remains heated? My exercise not only heats your cells, it rushes fresh blood in and also massages the muscles you are about to work. I will always take my 1-2 minute Ultimate Warmup to standing around with my junk wrapped in a hot cloth for 20 minutes.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Idk if I'm doing it right, but after doing this my penis feels like it's on fire lol
                      Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
                      I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Ok, is this how you do it? I copied the video time
                        https://youtu.be/qJxpa9plCfs?t=280

Is that what I'm supposed to do with my penis, because that's what I've been doing lol. Looks pretty silly If someone walked on me doing that, idk how I would explain it lol
                        Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
                        I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Explanation? Boy this itch is horrible. Hahahaha, yes that's it.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

For a while now I bundle my shaft up and then do the Fire Starter. As I rub my hands together I unbundle. I simply repeat it several times, bundling clockwise then counter. The bundling adds a little extra pressure to the exercise. If someone saw me doing one of my UV sessions they would be astonished - I venture to guess - at how much pressure and intensity I am applying to my shaft. Intense might not cover it. Still, no sign whatsoever of bruising or any other form of injury.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                              Update 9/29/14:
                              I do these bundled now because it is much, much better at both loosening my CC's, CS and tunica then by the way I used to do this, and generating inner heat. It is the perfect warming massage you can give your shaft, either as a warm up prior to your routine and as a post massaging exercise, and is equally effective by itself. You need good friction between your palms and shaft, so this exercise is best done dry. If I do these sitting, I put my shaft(pointing up) between my palms, fingers pointing outward. Move one hand forward, the other back, while keeping tension on your shaft with pressure from your palms. This will twist your shaft. To continue bundling it you simply use your pointing finger and thumb from one hand to hold your glans in place as you quickly reposition your other hand back to its original position. Slide your grip off your glans and bring that palm back in place. Repeat your first hand/palm movement to further twist/bundle your shaft. Once you have your shaft as tightly twisted as you want it, start rubbing your hands together quickly, just as if you were rubbing a stick to get a fire started. Release, bundle in the opposite direction, and repeat. If you do these standing your unit will be pointing straight out, your palms/fingers pointing down toward the floor. I do these all of the time, even if only for a minute.

You can vary this exercise in any number of ways. Really bundle your unit tightly, or only partly. Use a lot of pressure against your shaft, or go with less. Rub your hands together for a few seconds, or go longer.

A common suggestion for getting the blood flowing is doing heli shakes. Spin that bad boy around a few times and the blood comes flying. I have found a much more effective way of accomplishing the same thing, with the added benefit that you can do these while walking also. Before I start my routine and after, I do something I call the Fire Starter. With your palms facing each other clasp your unit's sides and rub it vigorously. I push my fingers into the base and move up and down my shaft and over my glans. When doing the top and bottom of my shaft I take my hands with my palms facing up and grasp my unit at the top and bottom and repeat. When doing the top and bottom your top hand's knuckles will be rubbing your shaft, the bottom hand's palm will be doing the other half. Again, I move my fingers deep into my pubic bone area and run my hands up and down the shaft. I also do circles with my hands for another kind of massage. In a matter of seconds my unit has been completely invigorated by these. When I do a long LAS session my glans often has puffy lines on it. A few seconds of Fire Starter and my unit is good as new. If you over do your routine and there is soreness in your unit, these will work wonders on that. I have been doing these for months. I mentioned doing them while walking. If you have access to your pride and joy through loose fitting pants you can do these as you walk. I do them throughout the day whether I did a routine or not. On your rest days you can do these throughout the day as they will help promote good blood flow and relaxes the smooth muscle cells which promote quicker healing.

I believe these will increase inner temps, but how much I have no idea. But for sure it is a great pre-workout exercise that will loosen up the smooth muscles that you want to work on. As I stated earlier, it is also a great post workout relaxer. On my rest days this is the only exercise I do.

These are more effective if you do them with dry hands and unit. You get better friction when dry. I do these for a minute or two prior to starting my PE routine and substitute these for the more traditional warm up routine requiring ten minutes or so of applied heat.

I mostly use my little fingers to massage my shaft as I can dig them really deep into the tissue for a more effective muscle relaxer. Imagine being able to do this to your entire body prior to going to the gym to lift - and then afterwards as well.
                              'Love these. Do them every day now. Feels great and works fast. Hard not cum before you start the workout tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Yotguy View Post
                                'Love these. Do them every day now. Feels great and works fast. Hard not cum before you start the workout tho.
                                The simplicity of it and the quickness of the pre/post massage is pretty damn amazing. It absolutely does not matter how frequently or not that I do my UJs and UVs, if I do this easy warm up I never bruise. Why anyone would stand around for 15+ minutes with their dick in a glass of water, a shower or hot cloth when they can be 14 minutes into their routine if they only did this exercise instead, is beyond me. Let me be clear about this though, I only jelq now, I don't stretch, so perhaps stretching exercises need something else. However, it has been shown just how quickly a warmed penis via applied heat losses that heat. While some do, I venture to guess that very few guys stop every few minutes to reapply heat to their junk.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                                Heated Bundled LAS
                                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                                X