Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think I'm measuring correctly, any help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easier measuring length using hard ruler.

I press the ruler into my pubic bone from the top and measure like that, with the penis directly touching the bottom of the ruler exactly parallel to the floor. My penis is very straight and no curve whatsoever, so for me it's relatively straightforward.

With a curve, I'm not so sure, but I would measure the longest part of the penis using a wooden ruler. At least I believe that's how they've done it in some studies.

I would look up some methods that have been used in actual studies.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
      It's easier measuring length using hard ruler.

I press the ruler into my pubic bone from the top and measure like that, with the penis directly touching the bottom of the ruler exactly parallel to the floor. My penis is very straight and no curve whatsoever, so for me it's relatively straightforward.

With a curve, I'm not so sure, but I would measure the longest part of the penis using a wooden ruler. At least I believe that's how they've done it in some studies.

I would look up some methods that have been used in actual studies.
      Yeah, I very slightly tilt the ruler to the left so I can actually see where the tip of the glans hits. Basically, not reading the absolute longest side of the penis' length, but a kind of line-of-best-fit.

Yes, my curve is that bad, I have picture up in one of my albums so you can actually see how bad it is.

As for studies, from what I've read they seem to not specify any further than the fact that they depressed the fat pad until they reached the bone.

I might upload a picture of my new measurement method with a plastic ruler at some point.
      My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
      Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
      Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
      1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
        Yeah, I very slightly tilt the ruler to the left so I can actually see where the tip of the glans hits. Basically, not reading the absolute longest side of the penis' length, but a kind of line-of-best-fit.

Yes, my curve is that bad, I have picture up in one of my albums so you can actually see how bad it is.

As for studies, from what I've read they seem to not specify any further than the fact that they depressed the fat pad until they reached the bone.

I might upload a picture of my new measurement method with a plastic ruler at some point.
        Curves can be good if you know how to use them

Good luck bud!

Comment

Working...
        X