Brief summary - 7 months of PE and BigAl's coaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undead View Post
    Bro that is exactly what i thought to myself.. Like does she really think that i would give someone else her panties to wear and take a picture, i mean yeah i would do something like that tho. Shes a little special i guess...
    I hope she didnt recognize my cock... i been teasing her about getting a toy and i finally ordered one my old size, even tho it hasnt changed muched i want her to still think its the size it was before like that once we meet i can finally put P.E to the ultimate test...

Comment

Bro that is exactly what i thought to myself.. Like does she really think that i would give someone else her panties to wear and take a picture, i mean yeah i would do something like that tho. Shes a little special i guess...

My wife would wonder the same thing. But if I showed her your panty pics claiming it was me. She laugh in my face, "That's not your Cock, or my panties."
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

My balls make my dick look smaller tho it feels like i should have a magnum or something down there but thats not the case. You know i do look at it in the mirror and i have noticed flaccid has been looking wayyyyyy bigger than before. P.E sure has done wonders in just 3 months...

short answer yes i have notice it looks "bigger" in the mirror but i think everything looks bigger in the mirror that is one of the effects it has.
        No, everything doesn't look bigger in the mirror. Trust your mirror! What we see in the mirror is more accurate really. We really tend to underestimate ourselves when we look down to our crotch area. I would suggest everyone who feel small when showering with other people at the gym to take a look at his full body in a mirror, from a distance.

Also you can't trust your girlfriend when she says your package looks bigger on the picture, as she has probably just been watching your penis at two inches distance. :P (Just joking.)

I wished I had bigger balls. I had a good sized penis before I attempted PE and have grown quite a bit as well. And my balls look real small, compared to the penis. Shall we swap some penis parts?

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
          No, everything doesn't look bigger in the mirror. Trust your mirror! What we see in the mirror is more accurate really. We really tend to underestimate ourselves when we look down to our crotch area. I would suggest everyone who feel small when showering with other people at the gym to take a look at his full body in a mirror, from a distance.

Also you can't trust your girlfriend when she says your package looks bigger on the picture, as she has probably just been watching your penis at two inches distance. :P (Just joking.)

I wished I had bigger balls. I had a good sized penis before I attempted PE and have grown quite a bit as well. And my balls look real small, compared to the penis. Shall we swap some penis parts?

HEH might as well seems like a fair deal, ive always thought mirrors made things seem bigger specially gym mirrors... my gf doesnt mention much stuff like that but un assuming after we meet i might get a few remarks regarding size differences if i see her a few more months from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            My wife would wonder the same thing. But if I showed her your panty pics claiming it was me. She laugh in my face, "That's not your Cock, or my panties."

At least she speaks out her mind lol

Comment

At least she speaks out her mind lol
              Reality is what it is.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                Reality is what it is.

Reality is what you want to see

Comment

Working...
                X