Corkscrew stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corkscrew stretch

Not sure what it is called but how do you do the stretch that you have to twist your penis ? what do you do after you have twisted it and how much do you twist ?

gently twist, then perform a stretch like you normally would, but with your dingdong twisted, adds more intensity to the stretch.

I love em'!

Comment

Never tried - will try it tonight.

Is it supposed to work the tunica better?
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

If you look up "bundled tunica stretch" you might find a the detailed description of it if I remember right.

Comment

I have no idea, just feels different, like a multi-angle stretch. I am glad b123 started this thread, I had forgotten all about the twisted-stretches. Now I know what I will be doing tonight! YAY!!

Comment

Don't overtwist it. I do one full turn to stretch right now after my first week and will gradually increase by half turns.
            They're called bundled stretches i believe.
            Edit: Post 1000, woop woop!
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

That's right. They're called bundled stretches--and they ARE NOT, I REPEAT, THEY ARE NOT for newbies. I didn't try them until I had 8 months of continuous (I mean daily and intense) p.e. sessions under my belt. I twist my dick around and around. Because I have a lot to work with, I can twist my dick around two and half times--that's five half twists. Then I pull it from both ends. It hits the tunica pretty exclusively. It's not for newbies and the faint of heart, though. Go for it, Calixto. You have the time and experience under your belt to benefit from these.

They will lead to injury for the newcomers, though. So be damned careful, newbies. Whey hurt yourself needlessly before you get time and a fully conditioned cock under your belt.

Comment

I am not referring to you guys, but to any newbies who are tuned in.

Comment

Amen 411, sounds great!!! Yeah, the couple of times I have done these bundled stretches, I can see how they need to be approached with caution. Be careful guys!!!

Comment

You stretch at both ends huh? I just stretch at one end. G4 do you find your tunica gets better work in when you stretch it at both ends?

Comment

Absolutely, millia! You are pulling from opposite directions. This is intense, but it definitely gives your tunica a better shock. Just be careful if you decide to pull from both ends, and don't injure your glans. I wrap my foreskin (I have lots of it) around the sensitive area below my dick head so that I don't injure those nerves, (like I did once before).

Comment

Dude how crazy I had just thought of and posted something about wrapping while stretching in another thread JUST NOW!! Can't believe I didn't think of it before, thanks though G4. I'm uncut so I'll be sure to start wrapping before stretching.

Comment

Huh, I was always wondering what the term 'bundled' meant in PE..lol I was always think you somehow bundle up your penis around your hand or something, which seemed like it could only be done if you had a 7+ flacid ha. But this twisting makes sense, I'm going to give this a try, starting at half a twist. For every time you twist one direction, do you twist the other direction too?

So these would be called 'bundled stretches'?
                          And the ones you do future 11by7..those could be called 'bundled tunica tugs', I suppose??
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
                          1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
                          BPEL: 6.5 +.5
                          EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
                          FL: 3.5-4.5
                          BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
                          BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Yes for every time you twist in one direction you should twist in the other direction as well!

Comment

Let me clarify. You twist in the same direction around and around like a corkscrew. Once it is all wound up, then you grab the base and pull it or you grab the head and pull it. What I do is grab the base AND the head at the same time, and pull hard with BOTH hands. You are thus pulling in opposite directions, like people would do if they were having a tug of war.

Comment

Working...
                              X