No announcement yet.

Researchers are finding what pegym has known for years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too! I absolutely don't understand all this crap about pumping not being permanent. I guess if you only pump it goes. I don't know. Not what happened with mine.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

They have been starting to use similar methods for the treatment of pre e to what we have been suggesting onsite for some time. So again science is starting to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
        True, but it's with people who have peyronie's disease, so the increased blood flow probably had most to do with that.

I'm not opposed to using extenders. I have one, but it's extremely uncomfortable and constantly slipping. It won't stay in for longer than about 2 mins and takes another 5 to get it back in. That's the Andropenis.

I'm looking for a comfortable extender that stays on that users have also reported girth gains with.
        Phallosan Forte.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr1102 View Post
          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1378647/Penis-enlargement-Study-finds-non-surgical-methods-DO-increase-length.html

I saw this and felt like sharing it. Now we're backed by science.
          Pfft. Science. You can prove anything with science.
          Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
          2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

yeahsciencebitch.jpg
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I am a bit surprised that the article seems to state 6 months of pumping also helped with length but not girth? Shouldn't that one be the other way around?
              Original/Current Stats:
              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
                True, but it's with people who have peyronie's disease, *so the increased blood flow probably had most to do with that.

I'm not opposed to using extenders. I have one, but it's extremely uncomfortable and constantly slipping. It won't stay in for longer than about 2 mins and takes another 5 to get it back in. That's the Andropenis.

I'm looking for a comfortable extender that stays on that users have also reported girth gains with.
                *Surely it might, but that would still count as a gain. Also, the tunica is stretched with extender work as well as the ligaments. One shouldn't expect only longitudinal expansion- there's likely to be some lateral expansion especially if blood flow is encouraged.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                  I am a bit surprised that the article seems to state 6 months of pumping also helped with length but not girth? Shouldn't that one be the other way around?
                  Not if the cylinders were mostly packed.

Comment

Working...
                  X