Workout Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
    Sure, I do the stretches flaccid. But when I get over energetic about them EQ drops out when I want it erect, and night wood etc. EQ comes back in due time though, a day or two maybe.

By the end of Aug I will have 3 months in on primarily JP90, maybe it will be better conditioned by then. I've had really encouraging EQ gains and flaccid gains, especially semi flaccid hang which is nearly as long as an erection some days. So I'm not complaining. But I also can't seem to up the game a whole lot. I have added some very light bundled stretches, just a few. My flaccid is like rubber now, I can twist it up 180 deg easy and jsut give some light pulls , no harm done.
    Thanks for clarifying

With the exception of immediately after your stretches, your EQ should not be declining due to your training. Your EQ should be going up during your training cycle=- plateauing only towards the very end as you "peak".
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Gold House View Post
      I read the stamina only routine and will incorporate some of that in.

Wishful10x8 - If my squeezes are making my smooth muscle fall behind would the following seem like a good plan?

- 5 minutes heating pad
      - 25 squeezes
      - 100 low intensity wet jelqs
      - 20 minutes of edging with kegels mixed in
      - 5 minutes heating pad

Planning to do that for a week to see if there is any improvement. Is it okay/good to not ejactulate at all during edging. Like if I do 4 workouts the next 7 and don't ejaculate at all is that positive/neutral/negative?

The article linked made it sound as if it were negative.
      This may have got buried in the above exchange. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Comment

Working...
      X