Is it possible ? Can it be done? Road to 9"? Please give feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
    Gains are individual. If I gain 2 inches doesnt mean you will as well. Im still in puberty (19 yrs old) so theres probably 1-2cm of natural growth among the gains I made

Understandable & we're the same age man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lezoteli View Post
      You're doing the common mistake that probably everybody , me included, did before start p.e:
      program the gains.

you can't

"I would like to gain x then move to y, maybe after 6 months obtain z..."

then after 6 months you haven't gained nothing, or maybe you're way above "z".

I suggest you to to take every 0,5 inches like a huge result! And then move on.
      Very good post. I always wonder when seeing goals in signatures like 2 or 3" when just starting PE and person has not gained anything yet. One should training many months and then even dare to set any goals. If I set my goal 2" away it will not motivate me. It's too distant and when I see gain of 1/20" in a month or nothing at all it depresses me. My goal is 0.1" (7.4 to 7.5 bpel) and it's so close that it motivates me to train towards it as it feels totally realistically reachable. And I've gained before so I know it's possible for me to gain size. If I reach that I check the situation and if I aim for more it's not more than half inch away.

Comment

Good point. Setting small goals is key to motivation. Raising the bar too high is like ur setting yourself for failure. My long term goal is 8 inches but in truth im over the world about 0.1 inches lol. In PE every mm is worth celebrating

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
          Very good post. I always wonder when seeing goals in signatures like 2 or 3" when just starting PE and person has not gained anything yet. One should training many months and then even dare to set any goals. If I set my goal 2" away it will not motivate me. It's too distant and when I see gain of 1/20" in a month or nothing at all it depresses me. My goal is 0.1" (7.4 to 7.5 bpel) and it's so close that it motivates me to train towards it as it feels totally realistically reachable. And I've gained before so I know it's possible for me to gain size. If I reach that I check the situation and if I aim for more it's not more than half inch away.
          Thank you for the feedback, will start to implement this.

Comment

Good point. Setting small goals is key to motivation. Raising the bar too high is like ur setting yourself for failure. My long term goal is 8 inches but in truth im over the world about 0.1 inches lol. In PE every mm is worth celebrating
            Haha, what routine do you follow if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Right now Im having a rest week but contemplating changing my routine. I did the jelq-free routine

Comment

My long term goal is 8" NBPEL. It always has been that way, but I do appreciate small gains.

I started about 3 years ago at 5.75 BPEL, and went through the many stages of PE.. (disappointment, bored, quitting) But I still have the same goal, so I recently got serious about it again about 3 months ago. I stopped lurking on pegym and made an account, haha. I've been using a sizegenetics due to lack of time for manual exercise. I use the bathmate when I have time as well. I also make it a point not to constantly measure since restarting PE. Today I measured in at 7" BPEL after a stretching session..

I guess my point is it's achievable when you put in the effort. If i was as serious 3 years ago (when I had more private time), who knows how long I would be by now. When I hit my NBPEL goal, I will probably continue just because I enjoy seeing the little guy grow.

I don't think your goals will happen over night, but I do think they are achievable. And they won't take 20 years either. 1.25" BPEL gains in 3 years of minimal effort could very well have been 2.5" in 3 years of maximum effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Competitive Loser View Post
                  I don't think your goals will happen over night, but I do think they are achievable. And they won't take 20 years either. 1.25" BPEL gains in 3 years of minimal effort could very well have been 2.5" in 3 years of maximum effort.
                  Don't do that. Promise or program gains. You just can't say if someone is going to gain at all even 50 years of PE or do they just shrink.

Only thing you can do is try and see if gains come. My goal is to gain 0.1" but mainly I just do my best and hope I'll gain. I've gained over inch bpel but it could be that I'll never gain any more even in years. All I know I'll try my best.

Most don't ever gain one full inch and very few gain +2". In girth absolute gains are even smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                    Don't do that. Promise or program gains. You just can't say if someone is going to gain at all even 50 years of PE or do they just shrink.

Only thing you can do is try and see if gains come. My goal is to gain 0.1" but mainly I just do my best and hope I'll gain. I've gained over inch bpel but it could be that I'll never gain any more even in years. All I know I'll try my best.

Most don't ever gain one full inch and very few gain +2". In girth absolute gains are even smaller.
                    I wasn't promising anything. He asked for opinions, so I gave one.

Comment

Right now Im having a rest week but contemplating changing my routine. I did the jelq-free routine
                      Thanks for the follow up

Comment

Originally posted by Competitive Loser View Post
                        My long term goal is 8" NBPEL. It always has been that way, but I do appreciate small gains.

I started about 3 years ago at 5.75 BPEL, and went through the many stages of PE.. (disappointment, bored, quitting) But I still have the same goal, so I recently got serious about it again about 3 months ago. I stopped lurking on pegym and made an account, haha. I've been using a sizegenetics due to lack of time for manual exercise. I use the bathmate when I have time as well. I also make it a point not to constantly measure since restarting PE. Today I measured in at 7" BPEL after a stretching session..

I guess my point is it's achievable when you put in the effort. If i was as serious 3 years ago (when I had more private time), who knows how long I would be by now. When I hit my NBPEL goal, I will probably continue just because I enjoy seeing the little guy grow.

Thank you sir, truly appreciate it. Lots of positivity & insight. I can't thank you enough for dropping so much positivity & insight man lol. But I will definitely take this into consideration.

Thanks once again & congrats on your gains, hope you reach & accomplish all of your goals.

Comment

Working...
                        X