No announcement yet.

realy busy, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest an All Day stretcher and recommend the Phallosan Forte. Comfortable, discret, but more important, it works, put it on and forget it, go about your day.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
      I would suggest an All Day stretcher and recommend the Phallosan Forte. Comfortable, discret, but more important, it works, put it on and forget it, go about your day.
      Unfortuantly, I dont have money, if I can later I ll buy it, do you think if I just stretch it all day I will gain something?

Comment

Originally posted by M3talh34d View Post
        Thanks man.. but the problem is that I don't have time to workout 5 days per week and you know one session takes at least 30 min .. what do you suggest ?
        It doesn't have to...I do three different little sessions in the day, each one takes about 5-10 minutes. I then do edging in the shower at night for 15 minutes to help.

If you really want to do it, you can work it into bathroom breaks and so on. Just be patient, consistent and careful.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          It doesn't have to...I do three different little sessions in the day, each one takes about 5-10 minutes. I then do edging in the shower at night for 15 minutes to help.

If you really want to do it, you can work it into bathroom breaks and so on. Just be patient, consistent and careful.
          thanks man, edging is kegling while masturbating , right ?
          and do u have any saggestion about what should I do in those sessions , stretching is enough ??

Comment

Unfortuantly, I dont have money, if I can later I ll buy it, do you think if I just stretch it all day I will gain something?
            Yes, I gained over an inch, took nine months though. Just got my new one and had in on at work for 6 hours. I know I won't gain much, if any, butba good maintenance device too. I'm working girth mostly, but no since in not getting some PE in while at work too.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I need answers pleaaase
              You can gain from PE, yes.
              You have to make time for PE though.
              Whether that means 5 minutes of warming up, and 15 minutes of stretches then do it.
              Maybe try to do that twice a day though.

1.5'' is going to take a very long time with that little amount of time put into it though.
              09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
              04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
              03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
                You can gain from PE, yes.
                You have to make time for PE though.
                Whether that means 5 minutes of warming up, and 15 minutes of stretches then do it.
                Maybe try to do that twice a day though.

1.5'' is going to take a very long time with that little amount of time put into it though.
                how much long do you mean ? if it is about two years it is fine to me, I wish you do not mean more than that haha,
                by the way, summer i will have more time to PEing

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  Yes, I gained over an inch, took nine months though. Just got my new one and had in on at work for 6 hours. I know I won't gain much, if any, butba good maintenance device too. I'm working girth mostly, but no since in not getting some PE in while at work too.
                  Well, You made me really want to buy it but it's very expensive, 339 dollars is too much for me, my country is poor and I am still a student

Comment

thanks man, edging is kegling while masturbating , right ?
                    and do u have any saggestion about what should I do in those sessions , stretching is enough ??
                    Edging is getting up to the PONR, but stopping before ejaculation. Good for helping growth. As is ballooning, which is getting as hard as possible without trying to ride the edge.

I started out with five direction stretches and some basic jelqing.
                    Try this:

Wash hands well in warm water, then

• Two fisted grip on penis, left above right, and alternate squeezing of hands <slow count of 30 squeezes>
                    • maintain grip, pull penis away from body <30 slow but firm pulls>
                    • switch grip, right hand above left, squeeze hands simultaneously <slow count of 30 squeezes>
                    • do 5 jelqs with left hand (not hard, just to get the blood into the penis, makes for a good grip)
                    • helicopter twirls to left, <count of 50>
                    • do 5 jelqs with right hand
                    • 5 direction stretches, a firm pull, feel the stretch, but do not go for pain <count of 30 each way>
                    • do 5 jelqs with left hand
                    • pull penis straight up, two hands gripping head, keep penis fully stretched, lock elbow, do 60 shoulder raises
                    • do 5 jelqs with right hand
                    • helicopter twirls to right, <count of 50>

Takes about 10 minutes.

Easily done on bathroom break.

3 times a day is what I did, then edging at night.

If you can do this 5 days, better. If only three, then try to do it once per day on off days.
                    Thread

Comment

• pull penis straight up, two hands gripping head, keep penis fully stretched, lock elbow, do 60 shoulder raises
                      thanks, you are really helpful , I think I don t get this one , and can you tell how much it takes from you with this routine to gain 1,5inches ?

Comment

thanks, you are really helpful , I think I don t get this one , and can you tell how much it takes from you with this routine to gain 1,5inches ?
                        This is not really the only thing that brought me 1.5 inches. I do more intense routines in summer and winter when I have more free time.

If I had done this alone I think I would be at a gain of 2/3 inch or so after more than two years.
                        Thread

Comment

I think I don t get this one
                          Just noticed you had asked for more detail.

Do a pull straight up using both hands, one grips under penis head the other hand cups the first.

Keep the penis fully stretched, and keep the arms locked in position, shrug your shoulders, pulling the penis up and down.
                          Thread

Comment

Just noticed you had asked for more detail.

Do a pull straight up using both hands, one grips under penis head the other hand cups the first.

Keep the penis fully stretched, and keep the arms locked in position, shrug your shoulders, pulling the penis up and down.
                            Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                            X