"Realistic Goals"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Realistic Goals"

Okay the purpose of this thread is to simply just keep it real! I am calling on all Moderators & Veterans of PE to shed some wisdom on this one.

I want to know what is a realistic goal when speaking in terms of PE? Yeah sure, everybody wants to be 2 to 6 inches longer & 2 to 4 inches wider than what they are right now, right? But is it physically & scientifically possible? I have spoke with several Urologist & male enhancement surgeons and it always seems to be a touchy subject. So now I am asking you, my fellow PE enthusiast's to voice your knowledge there of & your personal experiences to matter at hand. Please reply with an example of 3 realistic goals then if you wish follow it with your own stats so that we can make an assessment between your example & personal stat! I will go first;

Realistic goals in my opinion:
    beginning 3" x 4" - goal 5" x 5"
    beginning 6" x 5" - goal 7.5" x 6"
    beginning 8" x 5.5" - goal 9.2" x 6.2"

My stat:
    beginning 6.5" x 4.8" - current 7-7.25" x 5.2" - goal 8-8.5"x 6-6.2"

having said that do you guys think that my goals are unrealistic?

I hate to trample anyone's goals. The purpose of a goal is to motivate yourself to work as hard as you possibly can in order to reach your goal. With PE, some people will be prone to gaining more than others. Who knows why - hopefully someday we'll discover why. For someone starting around 6x5 (the roughest basic average dick size), I think it is very realistic for this person to reach 8x6 with enough dedication and work but assuming that this person has the capacity to grow. Truth is, only about 1 in 10,000 people will put forth the effort in order to achieve that - whether it be laziness, incapacity to grow that much, or life just eventually getting in the way.

There are just too many variables to consider when trying to judge what is a realistic goal and what isn't a realistic goal. For me, I think a realistic goal is an inch in both length and girth. No more than that because I obviously have a very low capacity for growth (but this could change as I might some day discover something that works incredibly well for me). For someone like NP97, I think he can realistically reach 10x7, whether or not he wants to, because he has a very high growth capacity

It just depends...

Comment

My goals are in my sig... Whatca think? Realistic enough? (PS: Haven't started PEing yet.)
      Current:
      16.4CM / 6.4" LENGTH
      13.2CM / 5.2" GIRTH

Starter Goal:
      17CM / 6.8" LENGTH
      15CM / 5.5" GIRTH

Dream Goal:
      18CM / 7.0" LENGTH
      16CM / 6.0" GIRTH

Comment

Well, one thing is for sure. It gets harder and harder to make gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Dicko View Post
          Well, one thing is for sure. It gets harder and harder to make gains.
          See that is what I was thinking, that is why I made the comment about speaking with Urologists & Male Enhancement surgeons. Because when you stretch your ligs you are basically targeting where your inner penis attaches to your pubic bone, which is in the center of the pelvis. So the theory is that you are always stimulating this area with any type of PE! Manual Stretches, Jelqers, Hangers & the extender users, this connective tissue will always be stimulated! But when you age your bodys ability to heal itself & to recover quickly, slowly decline! Thus it does become harder & harder to make gains, although eating proper nutritional meals & living a active & healthy lifestyle have been proven to increase your overall lifespan and can keep you looking & feeling young! Plus, if you are lossing weight than you are eliminating pubic/ bodyfat and making your penis appear more exposed! But is our inner penis what we are working so hard to expose, is that where the real gians are? And if so, well then that would mean that everyone has there own maximum limits before nerve damage occurs & disattachement takes place, right?
          nobleOne
          Last edited by nobleOne; 05-04-2010, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Interesting...
            How long did it take you to make those gains oh Nobleone?
            My start is similar, 6.5 x 5...and my long term goal is 8 x 6.

I've heard of people gaining several inches, but over 5 or more years.

Clearly it does get harder and harder to gain though..but is there really a stop?? I sure don't know
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
            1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
            BPEL: 6.5 +.5
            EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
            FL: 3.5-4.5
            BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
            BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

Yes gains of 4' in bpel have been made but they are unusual, it is a good question.

Comment

I believe in the pshycological play of your imagined targeted growth, it maintains your drive to achieve your desired goal. I would advise that each time you hit a wall in growth take a good break then come back with equal effort and forcus, it allows the penis time to rest recover and grow.

Started 6.7" x 5.5"
                Currently 9" x 6"

I have been a PE practitioner for 7 years and though I have not made any more gains in a long time, I have no intention of quiting PE, it gives me a high level of self confidence and maintains the penis in a health state.

Comment

Thanks for using me as an example there Gator. I don't know if it's even a capacity for growth, but moreso how quickly you achieve this. For instance, finding what works best for you.... After a month I began to gain once I found what worked best. It took you a year. I think that has something to do with it. Yes, some people don't keep at it. Some quite due to failure. Some just don't and will never have the right attitude for this. Some expect miracles rather than want to work for this.
                  Sure, some will only get so long/fat. We need more info on why this is or how come they did and not others.

Just saying something realistic? Say 2" BPEL and 1" girth. That's a lot of extra dick.
                  If that were the case then I could get to 9x6 with tons more work. Do I think I can do more? Dunno. Do I think I can even get there? Dunno. Do I want to? We'll see.

Set your goal to have a healthy penis and work for that. Gains will come so long as you don't focus on it too much.
                  All I know is, for health reasons alone, I will always PE. Sure, once I'm where I want to be I'm cutting back quite a bit. I'll never stop because it is just a wonderfully healthy thing to do.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Surprise! This is not the first time this topic has come up here, see this thread for more insight:
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...tic-goals.html

Comment

It took me about 3 years of being on & off, no lie to make over 1/2" gain in length. But I was only concentrated & interested in length, this where I was messing up. You just can't focus on one thing an neglect the other. I have discovered that is a 3 for one deal! That's right 3 for one, 1-length, 2-girth & 3-increased blood flow. My theory now is that a longer penis requires a larger/ expanded corpus cavernosum which initially is visible girth. The constant expansion and weight of a larger/ expanded corpus cavernosum maintains any new added length. But you can't have any of these if you don't even have the proper circulation & blood flow to your organ! This is why kegels are so important! Don't believe me? Take a look at one of your fellow "hung" comrads, member & ask yourself how does is remain so long? It is because they have a higher volume of blood being forced into their penis to support their size! Everyone has their own volume of blood flow that is required to support their individual penis size!

I believe strongly that there is a limit that we should all be concious of, because when it comes down to it, if our penises are for exsample a "bag" that we have to fill up to achieve an erection. Then what happens when you have exceeded your "bags" limits & you then find it harder to fill up? Erectile disfunction! We are all optimistic & have a lot of insightful information to share, but that doesn't mean that we should be blinded to the fact that others have disfigured & disabled their member in the pursuit of making gains as well. I wonder how many reports of PE abuse or failure have been attained? I would like to disscuss this futher with a urologist or someone who specializes in the feild of penile function.

Comment

Blood flow is VERY important. That's another reason why I feel taking Omega-3's are extremely important to PE, or health in general.
                        They are very good for you in that regards, and cheap as hell for a crapton of 'em. Nobody should be without these whether they PE or not.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Let me just throw a number up for discussion. Gains over 2.5" bpel and 1.5 bpeg seem rare.

Of course this would take you from 6" by 5" to 8.5" by 6.5".

Comment

Working...
                          X