No announcement yet.

Differences in Measurments. How Do You Measure? - Seated, Standing, Laying Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BPEL standing with the hips thrust forward will give you the largest erect measure. Some even bend the erection downwards for an extra fraction of an inch.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      BPEL standing with the hips thrust forward will give you the largest erect measure. Some even bend the erection downwards for an extra fraction of an inch.
      Not for me. But somethings up with me cause I’ve never really been able to get 100% erect when standing. And if i change positions during sex and go to standing and bending her over the bed I feel like i immediately get a bit softer and lose some

Comment

Originally posted by MAG5 View Post
        Not for me. But somethings up with me cause I’ve never really been able to get 100% erect when standing. And if i change positions during sex and go to standing and bending her over the bed I feel like i immediately get a bit softer and lose some
        You can attempt the same while lying down with your hips thrust forward to get nearly the same result.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'm smaller lying down, especially with girth. I loose about .1.... Must be gravity.

Comment

I think the proper way to measure length is standing with the penis fully erect parallel to the floor, or at a 90 degree angle to the body.

I believe that's how the measure in studies.

Comment

I seem to remember I was an extra 1/4" sitting vs. standing.
              Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

The sitting consensus is winning.
                Nov 2016 Start
                6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                14 months
                +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Get same results standing and lying. Sitting measurement i jus discovered is really cool since i suddenly get a cm bigger. For me only valid measurement is lying down.
                  Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

It depends how you are sitting down.If your back is against the chair and penis points "up",your measurment is like lying down, smaller then standing tall.But if you are sitting down with spread legs,on the end of the chair and penis pointes streight,then you get more then standing tall.
                    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

I get more length sitting, never really understood why. A tad over 1/4" more, I think.

All my "official" measurements are taken in the clinical way: standing w/ no special manipulation of the hips. But if I ever someday want to show my wife my length with a ruler or take a picture of it that way for her, you can be damn sure I'll be doing that sitting
                      Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
                      Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
                      Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Working...
                      X