6.5" Girth... WTF?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
    My base is about 6.4"... close enough to it. 100% erect jelqing... yeah. Can't get the whole way around. 80% is doable because there is some give there.
    I measured an average tube of deodorant, it's 6,7 inches around. Needless to say, too fat for pussy. I'm amazed by your frickin' girth, man.
    I like making my wee wee larger

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
      Thats interesting.

I would rather have a thicker penis and give up blowjobs so i can fill up my girls womenhood.

I have to agree with this. She could still use her tongue. I'm shaped like a tree trunk so, the head is smaller than base or even mid. I'd imagine I would have go be upwards of 7" in girth base before the head would get difficult for oral. As it is, my GF cannot go more than halfway. I'd gladly give up receiving oral in trade for always knowing that my GF feels full with every inch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wang McDiddledong View Post
        I measured an average tube of deodorant, it's 6,7 inches around. Needless to say, too fat for pussy. I'm amazed by your frickin' girth, man.
        Would take a bit more than that to be too big for vaginal intercourse. It may not be comfortable at first but, she'll adapt. She'll even enjoy it if the guy wielding the beast is patient and knows how to give it to her. Vagina's can handle much more than any man can give her with a penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin View Post
          I do have a question though... Do you think its becuase the can I used to mesure is a "solid" state, so it felt big... I mean, any penis is soft and can move around in your hand when you grip it... Is that why I thought it was massive? Or is that how a penis will really look when a goal like that is achived...
          6.5 is 6.5 no matter what it's measured on.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
            I made myself a goal that on the 23rd of June my mid-shaft EG will be 5.51". It is going to be difficult but a man needs to have some goals, right?
            How are you going to measure that extra 100th of an inch? With a micormeter?

Comment

With the toilet roll thing,

It may seem extra big because the tube has a circular cross-section. I am sure most guys don't have a completely cylindrical penis . So... don't be daunted by the Oust can or the toilet roll. I am not too experienced with sex, but I do think that women can comfortably handle 6"+ girth. I used to be about 6.5" and I had uniform girth (though my head was a little smaller than the width of my penis). My girlfriend took me well and she enjoys it.
              My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                I am almost certain that I would not enjoy sex with a guy who had 6.5" girth. 6" sounds daunting but possibly fun (though hard for oral and out of bounds for anal). 5.5" = great for everything.
                Yes, I know that girls differ.
                But I think some of you guys are not thinking straight about what you are trying to accomplish and why.
                I've gotta disagree on that
                New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Comment

@Bboy,

Batwoman is very talented. She is probably right about size and our perceptions on it.

Buy the way, why do you want a 12" penis? What would you do with it? I doubt even a handful of women could take that length, and I am sure that you want all of you in there!
                  My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

I want my penis, I want mine to grow up to 7.5in and 5.5in girth, give or take. That's just where I stand now.

Comment

As Batwoman said I think a 5.5 " in girth will be a perfect "all around" size, it IS BIG and it is "functional"

5.5" Midshaft and maybe 6" base girth so if youŽre doing vaginal the last portion of the thrust she will feel that extra stretch. But overall IŽll be more than happy to get 5.5" EG ^^

Regards
                      Sorry for my english! IŽm spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

Comment

Originally posted by kakarotto View Post
                        As Batwoman said I think a 5.5 " in girth will be a perfect "all around" size, it IS BIG and it is "functional"

5.5" Midshaft and maybe 6" base girth so if youŽre doing vaginal the last portion of the thrust she will feel that extra stretch. But overall IŽll be more than happy to get 5.5" EG ^^

Regards
                        No. 6.25" mseg is a BIG and still functional. (Must convince myself that my goal is still good..)
                        But really, I think that women easily can take more than 5.5" with some foreplay and experience.
                        Log
                        Measurements (Current):
                        BPEL: 7.25"
                        HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

my dream goal is 9x6.5
                          i think its a great size, for me as well as a partner
                          it will take a while because i'm 5' in girth
                          but i'll get there
                          19.5CM by 12.5CM
                          STG: 20.5CMX13.5CM
                          MTG:21.5CMX14.5CM
                          LTG: 22/23CMX16.5CM
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ing-agian.htmlMy Log
                          going for the big one :D

Comment

I have always been attracted to quite petite (albeit buxom) women. It is this that ultimately makes me think that 6' EG might be a good time to shift to a maintenance regime.

I do not want to kill the golden goose, so to speak.
                            Vulcan
                            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Im with vulcan, I like a smaller women, nice cute petite
                              Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
                                Im with vulcan, I like a smaller women, nice cute petite
                                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X