No announcement yet.

1 years, 2 months and NO gains!! Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the same boat as you mxrox I've been consistent and I've mixed things up when .see 0 gains . It will work . It will work

Comment

You definitely need to feel the stretches. Not pain but a little uncomfortable. I wouldn't check my PIe immediately after a work out. If the erections are too difficult immediately after a workout try edging at a different time. Some EQ impact after a work out is typical. It should rebound within a couple hours though
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I know it can be frustrating. From my experience, jelqing alone will not lead to significant gains. Long term traction (6-8hrs/day) has given me .75” BDEL gains after 6 months (1300 hours). I would change your repertoire to long duration stretching devices such as SizeGenetics. With devoted time, rest assure you will see gains.

Comment

Originally posted by mxrox View Post
          Hey guys,

First of all, sorry about my bad english.

Second: I really beg your help, I'm on the quest of penis enlargement since 01/07/2016 and had not grown 1 fucking centimeter on lenght or thickness.

My first measurement found on my phone is from 01/07/2016 and that's my actual measure. But I did haven't consistency, I started having more consistency in 2017.

I'm really sad, I don't know why that happens, why I can't grow. My dream is an 8 inches cock. That would make me so realized, happy and confident. I think I deserve that

My routine is basically
          10 min warmup
          1 minute stretching in all 9 directions (up, down, right, left and diagonals)
          10-15 min jelq (normally 12 min or 125 3s jelqs)
          20 min edging

There was some months that I changed that routine a little (by changing the total amount of time of the jelq (ranging from 10-17 min) or duration of each jelq (ranging from 3-5 seconds)

I've tried jonpop routine, but had some bad PI's

I believe that my penis is already conditioned, but something that I realized if I do more than 13 min of jelq I do have bad PI's (bad erection quality after the PE workout). Is that happening with somebody else too?

I don't know which exercise I have to try, it seem's like I have a mental block to add some exercise. I want lenght + girth (lenght first). I need tips of exercises to add on my routine. Do i have to intensify my routine? Is there any solution?
          The only scientifically proven way to get a bigger penis is using a penis extender for 100s to 1000s of hours. Your so called ”routine” is nothing you never did anything that causes penis growth thats why.

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
            The only scientifically proven way to get a bigger penis is using a penis extender for 100s to 1000s of hours. Your so called ”routine” is nothing you never did anything that causes penis growth thats why.
            I think what you mean is that jelqing is necessary but not sufficient for gains. Not that I'm agreeing with that - or with your post generally. For one thing, his penis is probably better conditioned for more intense work than when he started; moreover, among other things, he has prolly learned something about his physiology.

When it comes to individual human physiology, absolutes like that are rather silly.
            Dr Nemo
            Member of the Month May 2018
            Last edited by Dr Nemo; 02-23-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
              There are plenty of reports from members here which state otherwise.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X