What Is Your Favorite Jelquing Lube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Your Favorite Jelquing Lube?

I'm gonna start adding Jelquing to my routine and was wondering what lube you guys recommend. Thanx!

I here good things about Bio oil, Ive used it befor for stretch marks but not jelqing,I currently use cocoa butter mixed with olive oil and vitamin E, but im almost out so once im done this bottle I think im going to get some Bio oil.
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

I have had great success with olive oil and vaseline. I mix the two and then just add water occasionally to keep it going. It's a bit smelly, but it works great.

Comment

Im acctually glad I came across this thread, made me think of other things to use for my lubes, so I just took a quick look in the bathroom cabnits to see if I had anything and I just found a goldmine of lubes and vitamin creams. So I just quickly mixed up a new batch of lube, check this out.

Vitamin E enriched lubriderm
        Mineral enriched ludridurm
        Cocoa butter
        Olive oil
        Nivea cream enriched with ginko and vitamin E

Now that sounds like a good lube to me, Im going to try this out tommorow and let you all no how it is,ill try the bio oil some other time

Comment

I use Bio Oil sometimes but mainly baby oil gel. Take a look at this thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...u-can-buy.html and this one https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...o-you-use.html
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Rescue Oil - seems like a competitor of Bio oil (same colour) but it is 1/3rd of the price & doesn't smell of anything. I am in UK, not sure if available elsewhere.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

good old fashion Baby oil.

MD
              Mc Dong

Comment

Thanx you guys, lots of options here. I've read of some guys using hair conditioner. I remember reading somewhere that conditioner can contain "estrogenic properties", that they DON"T have to list in the ingredients. Pretty scary!
                Dugger
                Last edited by Dugger; 05-11-2010, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
                  Thanx you guys, lots of options here. I've read of some guys using hair conditioner. I remember reading somewhere that conditioner can contain "estrogenic properties", that they DON"T have to list in the ingredients. Pretty scary!
                  Never heard of using hair conditioner. Seems like you would have to use alot of it.

I like jelqing in the shower where it is nice, hot, and steamy! I use any kind of soap or shower liquid in general except I don't use hair conditioner so maybe thats why I haven't tried it!

Comment

I don't like baby oil--too gritty.

Comment

I use Bio Oil as well and love it. It's a bit thicker than baby oil but it does last a long time, smells great and really does assist is helping the skin to heal if you're development any stretch marks. In addition to this, I find it makes my skin more pliable and mailable
                      Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Bio-Oil is my favorite thing to jelq with out of Vaseline, Baby Oil, Lotion, and Pure Glycerin.
                        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Baby Oil!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
                            Im acctually glad I came across this thread, made me think of other things to use for my lubes, so I just took a quick look in the bathroom cabnits to see if I had anything and I just found a goldmine of lubes and vitamin creams. So I just quickly mixed up a new batch of lube, check this out.

Vitamin E enriched lubriderm
                            Mineral enriched ludridurm
                            Cocoa butter
                            Olive oil
                            Nivea cream enriched with ginko and vitamin E

Now that sounds like a good lube to me, Im going to try this out tommorow and let you all no how it is,ill try the bio oil some other time
                            I tried this stuff out today and its pretty good, A little greasy so im going to add some more lubriderm to the mix, but all in all its good stuff and it will last me a good while.

Comment

Working...
                            X