Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Gator's Thread about Resignation?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Gator's Thread about Resignation?

Hey where is Gator's Thread about Resignation ? It was there a few hours ago ....

I quess one of the mods removed it. No worries.

Comment

I believe he signed on at some point and deleted it himself.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Well , if he did , I hope he read what we were saying about how we feel about him leaving .
        Makes me sad .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Amen, it sure is. I never even saw it. When and WHY did this all happen? Was this something with regard to his progress and the posts he was making about not gaining? He really should have tried an extender. They really do work, and I think with the Penile Exercising combo, the extender makes dramatic leaps and bounds for gains.

Comment

He's not going anywhere! (I think)
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

OK, I have confirmation from Gator that he deleted his threads -- both the "Goodbye" thread and his log. For whatever reason, he does not feel like he has a place here anymore.
              Very sad.

Comment

Many of you guys deserve a better explanation, so I'm gonna give it to you.

I deleted the threads. Permanently. They have no place here, just like this one doesn't. Nobody respects my opinion. You guys think I'm a quack - a guy with "sour grapes." You think I go out of my way to call people out as a means to deal with my own failures. You couldn't be more wrong about it. And why? Because, if you notice, my PE journey is not ending. In fact, it's just revving-up. I'm about to embark on a new journey full of exciting discoveries and new goals. I've just chosen not to share that journey with this site. Not because I don't like it here. But because I don't feel comfortable here anymore.

You know, hindsight is 20/20. I wish I could go back 24 hours ago and not said the things that I did. But I can't do that. So, I have to live with the fact that most of you know where I stand. You probably have no idea how painful it was for me to do it. To call out many of you, some of you who I consider to be "friends." Well, I'm sorry. It's what I believe. Some of you are so caught up in results that you are willing to manufacture them out of thin air. It's so painfully obvious how some of you have done this.

But I wish I could go back and make no mention of it. I wish I could have just let it be and just chose to ignore those who are guilty. But that's not me. I get things off my chest. I don't let shit fester inside of me. That's not healthy, especially given my past mental issues.

And I'm sure some of you think that's what's happening here. Again, you couldn't be more wrong. My mental state is better than it's been in years. I'm happy, content, and at peace with where my life is at. I'm happy with my girl, I'm excited to start school again, I'm happy with what I'm doing, and how I'm doing it. It's funny - I think with this happiness and clear mind, I have become more clairvoyant than ever. I'm able to choose and select what bothers me and what doesn't. If you think what's going on here - all the lies and deceit - actually bothers me, then again, you are wrong. It doesn't bother me. It disappoints me. And I'm choosing not to entertain it anymore. It's not my loss. It's not my lie or burden to bear. I'm simply choosing not to be a part of an establishment that condones it.

And it does make me sad. Because I am going to miss the guys here, especially the moderator team. Guys that I respect and look up to. The same guys that probably hate my guts now, because apparently I owed them some form of gratitude for backing me. You know, I never asked anyone to support me. I don't need it. I've done well for the past 15 years of being on my own - no parental guidance or close family members. Sure, I've had speed-bumps on the way, but one thing about me is, I never stop kicking and I never stop fighting.

So, to those of you who actually want me to stick around - I simply cannot and will not. The damage has been done. I can't continue to serve as an authority member here. Because if it was up to me, I'd go through and ban all of the guys who I know to be falsifying their results. And trust me, that progress log section would become awfully barren. But it doesn't matter, because I'm not going to do that. I'm going to be banned, shunned, and deleted for this. I'm expecting it. Not because I think I deserve it, but because that's what probably needs to be done. I have no place here anymore as it would seem.

But mark my words. Watch the membership, closely. Watch the more prominent members disappear. It's happened before. Watch how many folks will slowly leave, probably in part due to what I have said here. Hell, there are some big offenders already thinking about their departures. Just wait and see. They will drop like flies, "because like all guilty men, they will try to rewrite their history."

Comment

Good Luck in your future Gator.....this was nice to read though.... 'I'm happy, content, and at peace with where my life is at'

Comment

I think what Calixto said was a good point to make he should of tried something else like an extender. Did he use a bathmate? That again would off been a great idea to do.

Comment

Are Extenders and Bathmates only available in the US?

Comment

Gator man, I understand your points about the possibility of guys cheating on their stats. As you know, we here at this site, or any site for that matter, have no control over this happening. I sincerly believe that the people on this site are some of finest online. Most seem honest, caring, and willing to help out others, just like you have done. I really do wish you well, and hope that you will stay in touch with us. Though I don't actually know you, I have great respect for your opinions, and insight on things. Good luck to you my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                          Many of you guys deserve a better explanation, so I'm gonna give it to you.

I deleted the threads. Permanently. They have no place here, just like this one doesn't. Nobody respects my opinion. You guys think I'm a quack - a guy with "sour grapes." You think I go out of my way to call people out as a means to deal with my own failures. You couldn't be more wrong about it. And why? Because, if you notice, my PE journey is not ending. In fact, it's just revving-up. I'm about to embark on a new journey full of exciting discoveries and new goals. I've just chosen not to share that journey with this site. Not because I don't like it here. But because I don't feel comfortable here anymore.

You know, hindsight is 20/20. I wish I could go back 24 hours ago and not said the things that I did. But I can't do that. So, I have to live with the fact that most of you know where I stand. You probably have no idea how painful it was for me to do it. To call out many of you, some of you who I consider to be "friends." Well, I'm sorry. It's what I believe. Some of you are so caught up in results that you are willing to manufacture them out of thin air. It's so painfully obvious how some of you have done this.

But I wish I could go back and make no mention of it. I wish I could have just let it be and just chose to ignore those who are guilty. But that's not me. I get things off my chest. I don't let shit fester inside of me. That's not healthy, especially given my past mental issues.

And I'm sure some of you think that's what's happening here. Again, you couldn't be more wrong. My mental state is better than it's been in years. I'm happy, content, and at peace with where my life is at. I'm happy with my girl, I'm excited to start school again, I'm happy with what I'm doing, and how I'm doing it. It's funny - I think with this happiness and clear mind, I have become more clairvoyant than ever. I'm able to choose and select what bothers me and what doesn't. If you think what's going on here - all the lies and deceit - actually bothers me, then again, you are wrong. It doesn't bother me. It disappoints me. And I'm choosing not to entertain it anymore. It's not my loss. It's not my lie or burden to bear. I'm simply choosing not to be a part of an establishment that condones it.

And it does make me sad. Because I am going to miss the guys here, especially the moderator team. Guys that I respect and look up to. The same guys that probably hate my guts now, because apparently I owed them some form of gratitude for backing me. You know, I never asked anyone to support me. I don't need it. I've done well for the past 15 years of being on my own - no parental guidance or close family members. Sure, I've had speed-bumps on the way, but one thing about me is, I never stop kicking and I never stop fighting.

So, to those of you who actually want me to stick around - I simply cannot and will not. The damage has been done. I can't continue to serve as an authority member here. Because if it was up to me, I'd go through and ban all of the guys who I know to be falsifying their results. And trust me, that progress log section would become awfully barren. But it doesn't matter, because I'm not going to do that. I'm going to be banned, shunned, and deleted for this. I'm expecting it. Not because I think I deserve it, but because that's what probably needs to be done. I have no place here anymore as it would seem.

But mark my words. Watch the membership, closely. Watch the more prominent members disappear. It's happened before. Watch how many folks will slowly leave, probably in part due to what I have said here. Hell, there are some big offenders already thinking about their departures. Just wait and see. They will drop like flies, "because like all guilty men, they will try to rewrite their history."
                          I think you've taken what was posted a little too close to heart and out of context. No one here wants you to leave, but neither do we want to see you put yourself (and others) through the emotional roller coaster you're putting yourself through. Also, by not-so-thinly veiling your excuse for leaving, you have insulted others who consider you to be a friend by assuming that their claims of any gains above 1/8" L and even less in girth [roughly in your own words] in a few months is somehow "abnormal". What's abnormal is placing such abysmal limitations on yourself and considering that "normal".

You remarked as to how the men in one group can claim such great gains while others barely make any gains at all. Let me clarify something first- yes, there's bound to be some misconduct on both ends, but I believe that the majority of members here are not here to lie to anyone. A person's success is due greatly in part in a belief in themselves.

Believe that you'll fail and guess what'll happen.

Who gave you the authority to say which person's gains are legit and which aren't? What gives you the right to claim one side's opinion as fact while turning around and accusing the other side of fraud? On what basis do you make those claims? A truly open mind looks at all sides with a discriminating eye before coming to educated conclusions.

Here at PEGym, most of us are not caught up in what other men are gaining- simply because we're here to concentrate on bettering ourselves and to foster an open, helpful environment. Unfortunately, you haven't been doing that- and by focusing on others' achievements (or lack of) you've lost focus of your own. This is evident in the erratic behavior you've been displaying.

Gator, despite your attempts at cursing this forum with doom, no one here is planning to ban or delete you. You're currently attributing the negative attitudes and emotions that you're feeling to us, and that's very unfair. I think you've known most of the leadership here long enough to know how we do things here.

We'll be here for you if and when you decide to come back, but you're going to have to learn patience, discipline, and emotional control if you're going to get it together.

Take care of what you put into your head and note the mindset of those who you surround yourself with as their attributes can be contagious. Above all, stop feeling sorry for yourself! Stop blaming others for your setbacks; stop worrying about how much (or how little) other people are gaining and start taking accountability for yourself.

Good luck, and we hope that you find happiness wherever you decide to make your home at
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            I think you've taken what was posted a little too close to heart and out of context. No one here wants you to leave, but neither do we want to see you put yourself (and others) through the emotional roller coaster you're putting yourself through. Also, by not-so-thinly veiling your excuse for leaving, you have insulted others who consider you to be a friend by assuming that their claims of any gains above 1/8" L and even less in girth [roughly in your own words] in a few months is somehow "abnormal". What's abnormal is placing such abysmal limitations on yourself and considering that "normal".

You remarked as to how the men in one group can claim such great gains while others barely make any gains at all. Let me clarify something first- yes, there's bound to be some misconduct on both ends, but I believe that the majority of members here are not here to lie to anyone. A person's success is due greatly in part in a belief in themselves.

Believe that you'll fail and guess what'll happen.

Who gave you the authority to say which person's gains are legit and which aren't? What gives you the right to claim one side's opinion as fact while turning around and accusing the other side of fraud? On what basis do you make those claims? A truly open mind looks at all sides with a discriminating eye before coming to educated conclusions.

Here at PEGym, most of us are not caught up in what other men are gaining- simply because we're here to concentrate on bettering ourselves and to foster an open, helpful environment. Unfortunately, you haven't been doing that- and by focusing on others' achievements (or lack of) you've lost focus of your own. This is evident in the erratic behavior you've been displaying.

Gator, despite your attempts at cursing this forum with doom, no one here is planning to ban or delete you. You're currently attributing the negative attitudes and emotions that you're feeling to us, and that's very unfair. I think you've known most of the leadership here long enough to know how we do things here.

We'll be here for you if and when you decide to come back, but you're going to have to learn patience, discipline, and emotional control if you're going to get it together.

Take care of what you put into your head and note the mindset of those who you surround yourself with as their attributes can be contagious. Above all, stop feeling sorry for yourself! Stop blaming others for your setbacks; stop worrying about how much (or how little) other people are gaining and start taking accountability for yourself.

Good luck, and we hope that you find happiness wherever you decide to make your home at
                            Nice words Big Al ....

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
                              Are Extenders and Bathmates only available in the US?
                              I think BathMates are produced in Canada (their websites ends in a .ca domain and they speak of "provinces" and such on their site ). You should be able to order BathMates and extenders from just about anywhere in the world.

Now, some countries have strict Customs rules, so it would be a good idea to check with your local post office to see if there would be any hassle in accepting these types of products.
                              Big Al
                              Administrator
                              PEGym Editor
                              Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Big Al; 05-14-2010, 11:53 AM.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X