No announcement yet.

New GF called me thin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate try not to take her comments so personally. Girls really don't appreciate being put on the spot asking for marks out of 10, or am I hung etc. So the reaction you get may come with some sarcasm attached, or worse lol. I know it's hard when you suffer with anxiety and low body confidence. But a much better way to have dealt with it would be with humour. I would have just told her it must be her loose vagina and had a laugh and a joke(and prob some more sex) lol. But isolating yourself and taking lots of xanax is not a good solution and will not help you one bit.

Just carry on with your PE and maybe brush up on your techniqe and foreplay skills, I know a guy with genuine micropenis that has a great sex life and the ladies love him because he concentrates on foreplay and such which he is aparrantly amazing at lol.
    Start -
    BPEL 7.5"
    MEG 5.5"

Current -
    BPEL 8"
    MEG 5.75"

Goal -
    BPEL 9.5"
    MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by OU82 View Post
      5 inches measured where? Base? Mid shaft? Where are you the thickest?
      Thickest at base at a smidge over 5 - about 5.2 I’m still about 5- 5.15 everywhere else except glans are smaller.

Could it be related to the amount of “puffyness” or “give”? How much give do you guys get?

Comment

Willy, why do you find it so hard to just have fun with your girl? That, after all is the end game. You seem to be the type that wants kudos and hi 5's after every session. This is the wrong approach on so many levels. What you have is more than big enough to satisfy most, yet you have to end sex with a question - how did I do, am I big, yada yada. Those questions will drive more girls away than keep them close. Stop asking questions about performance and size, stop pestering your partner about questions she could never answer correctly to your satisfaction, and please try to make her feel special at some point. Droning on about how you performed does nothing for how she feels after a session. Make her feel special in the moment and whine about your insecurities here, not with her.

Comment

Even if you were thin, which you aren't, you can only work with what you have, so stop fretting. If you're going to ask her questions, ask things like "did you like it when I did x" or "do you come more clitorally or vaginally?" - things that will help you rock her world regardless of your dick. And then use that info to make her come. Asking her how big your dick is only serves to make you seem insecure, which is unattractive.
          Starting - Goal
          BPEL: 6.7 - BPEL: 8.5
          MSEG: 5.25 - MSEG: 6.25
          Current: BPEL: 7.0 MSEG: 5.6

Comment

Bathmate is good for girth. Maybe you should tell her her pussy is stretched? Why does it have to be only you? I have gained mostly girth with PE. But I have to say I am only average and have never ever had a woman give me a negative comment about my junk.

Comment

Your stats describe a very nice cock. You need to find a different girl or just expect them to enjoy what you have to offer. You are longer than average and at least average in girth! Tell her any more than a mouthful is wasted!

Comment

Have you tried a cock ring?

Comment

Does she give good head? How thin does she think you are in her mouth? Too bad you don't have any pix but you sound fine to me? I'd quit worrying about it.

Comment

Because at 5.1 ish girth she’s going to want more. Especially if she’s experienced it, and i can’t give that to her without being some cuckhold to some dildo.

Comment

Originally posted by Yotguy View Post
                      Your stats describe a very nice cock. You need to find a different girl or just expect them to enjoy what you have to offer. You are longer than average and at least average in girth! Tell her any more than a mouthful is wasted!
                      Thanks but it’s the girth that matters most. Length doesn’t matter too much aside from asthmatics or doing certain positions without slipping out.

Girth gives feeling. Pressure. Being opened and banged. Length is almost moot unless you’re under maybe 5 or over 8.

Comment

That's weird because one of the most popular dildos (and best rated) on Amazon is 5" - 5.25" girth.

You're trying to cater to a minority (<15%) who really want big girth (above 5.5").
                        BPEL - 7.4"
                        MEG - 4.9"

Goal - MEG 5.5"

Comment

Only fat people call other people thin.
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Bro my EG is only 4.75-4.8 inches and it always satisfies long as I use it right. You're average or better. Work on girth exercises and put those insecurities behind you in the mean time you'll be good brah.
                            Starting:
                            BPEL: ~ 6.3 in
                            EG: ~ 4.4 in

04/25/18:
                            BPEL: 6.75 in
                            MEG: 4.7 in

Goal:
                            BPEL: 7.5 in
                            MEG: 5.5 in

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
                              I asked. In fact, she had to have surgery to open her vaginal canal.... She was too tight to have sex. And I asked her and she said yes, you're thin. Not needle dick thin but yeah you're thin, but it still feels ok.

Honestly I'm so tired of having to hear this. I don't get it. At 5 inch girht I thought id be OK... What the hell? Every ex has literally said the same thing.
                              You really sound as if you enjoy having your self esteem trounced on by others. For one thing, intimacy with a woman is really an escape from the pain and hardships of the real world. Why would you want to ruin such wonderful moments ?....if you have not enjoyed such moments , then you are missing out in life period. Be brave and let the love happen. Impossible to get anything out of it all if you hijack every intimate moment with the need to destroy it all, to deflate the whole feeling by thinking about yourself first and foremost & invariably hoping and most probably creating situations where the woman will say you are thin etc...

Also, women tend to favor guys who are comfortable with themselves. As women do have a tendency to feel nothing for guys, and maybe even make them suffer more for guys who have too many hangups over things like their penis size. The women who have all mentioned your size, are probably just tired of an insecure man and feel they are wasting their time, want to leave but will not so before making you suffer a bit more for good measure. Honestly, you do sound like you are a sucker for unnecessary punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by dejaview View Post
                                As women do have a tendency to feel nothing for guys, and maybe even make them suffer more for guys who have too many hangups over things like their penis size.
                                Women are awesome arent they?

Comment

Working...
                                X