Uli's vs Jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uli's vs Jelqing

Been doing Uli's for the past few days and I thank Big Al for a post he once made. He said that while jelqing is great, don't lock onto those as being the only way or even best way for you to gain girth. I have been doing jelqing exclusively, along with LAS's for my girth. However, everything about Uli's points to it being much better for that purpose. You get massive expansion along the entire shaft and glans, and then holding it like that for 30+ seconds at a time, just seems to me to be much more effective. While jelqing you don't get that much expansion, and as you move up your shaft the area below the jelq goes back to its original size, and your glans only gets the full force of it when you reach it. To tell you the truth, all of my jelqing, including my improved UJ version, wasn't taking me anywhere. Since I have only been doing these for a few days (with rest days between), it remains to be seen whether or not Uli's will make a difference.

Have others come to this conclusion also, or are Uli's not as effective as they seem to me?
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
    Been doing Uli's for the past few days and I thank Big Al for a post he once made. He said that while jelqing is great, don't lock onto those as being the only way or even best way for you to gain girth. I have been doing jelqing exclusively, along with LAS's for my girth. However, everything about Uli's points to it being much better for that purpose. You get massive expansion along the entire shaft and glans, and then holding it like that for 30+ seconds at a time, just seems to me to be much more effective. While jelqing you don't get that much expansion, and as you move up your shaft the area below the jelq goes back to its original size, and your glans only gets the full force of it when you reach it. To tell you the truth, all of my jelqing, including my improved UJ version, wasn't taking me anywhere. Since I have only been doing these for a few days (with rest days between), it remains to be seen whether or not Uli's will make a difference.

Have others come to this conclusion also, or are Uli's not as effective as they seem to me?
    Ulis are definitely better for girth work than the Jelqs .... I personally prefer the Squeezes to the Uli because that is more intense and gives my shaft a good expansion.They really work the SM ....

Comment

Personally speaking Uli's are great in conjunction with jelqing. I used to do an uli set, then jelq, uli, jelq, uli, and then jelq. I don't know if it helped with girth or not but I think that was the most productive way to do it. Horse squeezes I have found are better, but I've moved on to clamping now personally.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Millia, for me I think that jelqing (regular, UJ and V) can only take you so far. I have a lot of girth I know, so I don't know if that factors into the equation. Maybe jelqing can only take you so far. On the other hand, Uli's and squeezes seem to be able to take you as far as you want to go. Once you kegel than grip, I think your unit's expansion will not be limited only to a certain amount of girth. Plus, for people wanting more veins, I think these will do it. While everyone has their own opinion, I personally am not going to use any kind of device. If I can't get any more using my hands, then I will simply accept that. Plus, they are a great time saver. These hit the whole enchilada in one move, so I don't need to add sets of V's and UJ's in. Right now I am doing three sets of six 30 seconds holds, and will maybe move up to a minute a hold when I see my unit can take that much. Quick and easy!! I mean in nine minutes I have covered everything.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          Millia, for me I think that jelqing (regular, UJ and V) can only take you so far. I have a lot of girth I know, so I don't know if that factors into the equation. Maybe jelqing can only take you so far. On the other hand, Uli's and squeezes seem to be able to take you as far as you want to go. Once you kegel than grip, I think your unit's expansion will not be limited only to a certain amount of girth. Plus, for people wanting more veins, I think these will do it. While everyone has their own opinion, I personally am not going to use any kind of device. If I can't get any more using my hands, then I will simply accept that. Plus, they are a great time saver. These hit the whole enchilada in one move, so I don't need to add sets of V's and UJ's in. Right now I am doing three sets of six 30 seconds holds, and will maybe move up to a minute a hold when I see my unit can take that much. Quick and easy!! I mean in nine minutes I have covered everything.
          I know this might be a dead thread (it's 2 years old), but I wanted to throw my comment in here. I'll start off by saying I'm a beginner and am working on the JP90 Routine (just started a few days ago), so I will NOT be attempting Uli's until I have completed the 3 month program. That said, when I am conditioned for Uli's, if my goal is almost entirely girth oriented (I don't care much about length), would I be able to stop jelqing entirely and switch to Uli's as constituting the vast majority of my workout (along with warming and stretching of course)? From what you've described, Uli's take so much less time to get the same or even better girth result compared to jelqing. That, and the fact that lube can be somewhat messy and Uli's don't require any lube at all. Thanks for any an all replies

Comment

In my experience, most girth work including ULIs require lube. Since squeezes require a higher erection level, I've always find that I have to edge in between individual repetitions of the exercise to keep my erection level where it needs to be for the exercise.

After you move on from the JP90, you can eliminate or reduce jelqing as you see fit. There are even some jelq-free routines you can move on to. Still, the rule applies that if you are still gaining with your current routine, you're already doing something right and there is no reason to change things up !
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
              In my experience, most girth work including ULIs require lube. Since squeezes require a higher erection level, I've always find that I have to edge in between individual repetitions of the exercise to keep my erection level where it needs to be for the exercise.

After you move on from the JP90, you can eliminate or reduce jelqing as you see fit. There are even some jelq-free routines you can move on to. Still, the rule applies that if you are still gaining with your current routine, you're already doing something right and there is no reason to change things up !
              Okay that's good to know. My main focus is girth and having read so much about exercises recognized (generally) as more effective than jelqing for girth, I'm eager to get through the JP90 routine (even though I know it's an amazing routine). I'll likely try an Uli only routine (if that's a viable way to obtain steady girth). I'm in university with quite a busy schedule so more complicated PE routines between 45mins to 2 hours 4-5 times a week would be difficult to stick to. That's partially what attracts me to Uli's. They don't take long and they get the job done well (so I hear).
              Last edited by MikeH; 10-17-2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X