Effective JelQing technique for beginers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tspot180 View Post
    I never experienced something like this, never had a girlfriend sex relationship because of my dick(downward curve and pretty long 20.5cm BP, can t have sex with a girl facing me) and my overall look, pretty ugly and have several skin problems..But i can see this GRIP thing being very important. I once noticed in a rest day during some edging that i got my biggest erection ever doing light strokes ONLY, and not killing my glans with hard strokes that i usually did pre PE..I also do light/slightly advanced grips jelqing, but i never did tight grips, so i don t know what it does for me..also, i never got spots on the head like some say, probably from proper jelqing, also never felt any pain while doing them, actually felt good and "natural" expansion..
    If you read on reddit though, that m9ter guy, his "monster girth" routines suggest you should use hard core grips and jelq till you actually feel a slight pain that translates into expansion..and he did gain a lot actually, he has before/after photos on the site..Any thoughts on this??
    You'll find someone bro!

He's doing very advanced stuff. Eventually that's what you have to do. But a beginners should never do that. If you wanna take a terrible gamble then go ahead though
    Starting Measurements
    BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
    EG: 5.25"

Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
    BPEL: 8.5"
    EG: 5.75"

Comment

Some more updates in this thread.

I was doing the most strokes with the OK grip of my fingers crossed UP or Down part of the penis.
      This resulted in a bigger girth on the sides left-right of my penis.
      For about 10 days I am doing the fingers crossing on the left-right sides and it s starting adding girth on the UP-DOWN part of my penis make it look more rounded.

One more observation about the intensity.
      If we imagine our penis as a tooth paste tube , In every light stroke I am not trying to get the toothpaste out of the tube.
      This results in girth gains and perfect EQ.
      When I did some sessions with bigger intensity , (trying to get the tooth paste out of the tube) I was losing in EQ and my penis was not so thick in both flaccid and erect state.

Well maybe it s just that my penis likes the light-slow intensity ... maybe an other person will be more favored by bigger intensity ...
      All I am doing here is posting my results and observations and that is that my penis grows in girth very fast when I am doing light intensity JelQing with very slow strokes and very frequently ... like 3on/1 off and some times 6on/1 off..
      I never take 2 days off because it starts losing girth.
      TeoDeles
      Member of the Month July 2018
      Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-07-2018, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Some more Tips:

Most of my JelQing session is close to 50% with light and slow strokes.
        I am using palm up and down and sides and I am performing some strokes by twisting my OK grip as I am dragging it on the shaft.
        When my unit comes to more than 75% erection I am performing the strokes even lighter and slower.
        Some strokes I am starting them by clamping LIGHTLY with my OK grip to the base for about 3 secs and then I am doing the stroke.
        In general I am using a variety of ways BUT my general rule is ALWAYS LIGHT AND SLOW.

Comment

Working...
        X