No announcement yet.

Having Sex and Exercising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had sex with my girlfriend in the afternoon today and it's a rest day.Perfect day to have sex.
    I agree - I have learned to back off or do a very light routine if I know I am going to have sex that day.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Cool Cool very helpful guys

Comment

My wife knows about PE. Since we are busy we fit sex in as often as possible. What I try to do is PE while the kids are going to sleep (they prefer to fall asleep beside her) so I can sneek into the bedroom, get a good half hour workout in, get a shower and come out and knock her bottom since by that time the kids are out. To be honset, I have skipped out on sex for PE, but only because I usually initiate it and can once in a blue moon make it her decision, but other wise I schedule it around sex for sure.
        My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

I too try to schedule sex around my PE, me and my girlfriend don't have a lot of privacy/time to have sex so on the days I know we're going to do the no pants dance they are usually rest days for my PE.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Great thread. I'm a little late in viewing it but was wondering the same thing. I have sex, most weeks, everyday. When one of us is sick or extra tired it tails off to maybe 2-3 times a week at its lowest.

I've just backed off on the PE. Sex is way more fun. Mostly backed off because of time not because of sex. I still PE even when we have sex but sex comes first. Thanks for all the comments...validating what I've already been doing. Although, I have to say the days I do PE I'm a lot hornier than when I don't do it so I've been trying to PE more often.

Comment

Working...
            X