No announcement yet.

Losing faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a long break I’d say you should start with one thing, and one thing only. Wear an extender and only do that with your fresh dick. Then you can really see how it is effecting you.

Start small, monitor PI’s, and slowly slowly increase.

Comment

.75 is pretty good gains in length i'd be very happy with that

Comment

The first mistake I see is setting such longterm goals off the bat. While its good to know what you want, its like climbing a giant mountain, you must get to point A first before you get to point B , C, D, Eand F etc. Starting at the bottom of the mountain and looking up to say letter R, can be quite discouraging. Start a shortern goal and aim for that. For example we have a 2019 grow your dick challenge thread....

My current length is 6.35...Ive measured a tad over 6.5 before; however its not consistant and ive measured under 6 before with reduced eq due to hanging so I put 6.35....my girth im not too much concerned with and provided it grows, thats juts an added bonus.

my goal for three months is to gain 0.15 inches which would make my biggest bpel measurement , maybe 6.6 , and thats the very biggest, if I get more, great.
        That would make a goal of 6.5 or closer to it then I am now...

This is what Im trying for! Im not concerned about gain a half an inch right now because thats way too far off.

.75 is a good in length gain, be Thankful. I too have had reduced eq and although my penis works I am trying some of bibs stuff, because he as gained the most in the least time, ive come across in the PE world. Will all his ideas work for you? Of course not, Its important to try different ideas from different people and see how it works for yourself. Will it work for me? Possibly, I'm giving it a try, and trying other ideas, as I grow. Big Al 's posts have helped me more than any-one's, if it wasnt for him, I wouldnt be using this sock hanger. like a recent one about eq, the best eq is live sex!. We all help, inspire, and learn from one another.

as for length Ultimate Burritio has gained like two inches in two years or something like that using an extender, he put in many hours, even at work, despite two co workers mentioning the bulge in his pants to his boss, and he boss pulled him aside, and he had to tell his boss, he wore an extender. OMG hahaha Thank you for this story.

Since you havent tried hanging your penis is conditioned already from the pump and extender, so you could probably start out at five pounds and slowly work up from there. If you want to be cautios start at two or three; although I think five would be fine.

I realize Penis enlargement is a long process, like anything, and there is no magic pill. Can you find ways of shortening the learning curve and lengthening and/or thickening your penis in less time, smarter and more creative? absolutely. Moreover, like anything worth having, your going to have to put in the work to get results, and as you do you'll learn to create a bigger penis.
        PEispossible
        Member of the Month Dec 2019
        Last edited by PEispossible; 01-28-2019, 01:22 AM.
        Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Tbh i agree with you PEispossible, i feel i have been to business like just setting a target and expecting to hit it with shear hard work without considering the little variables such as rest, learning, conditioning etc.

I'm going to take another week off and hopefully this damn blister will fully heal, if it doesn't I'll have to try another week unfortunately.

With the p.f i take it off every 2 to 3 hours or so for toilet purposes and I've never had a blister before. I think it was purely down to carrying on where i left on n using it at high yellow tension instead of green.

Wheni resume training i will wear it for 8 hours x 5 days then up it to 6 the week after (same tension) then up the hours the week following.

Comment

Originally posted by stripeee View Post
            Tbh i agree with you PEispossible, i feel i have been to business like just setting a target and expecting to hit it with shear hard work without considering the little variables such as rest, learning, conditioning etc.

I'm going to take another week off and hopefully this damn blister will fully heal, if it doesn't I'll have to try another week unfortunately.

With the p.f i take it off every 2 to 3 hours or so for toilet purposes and I've never had a blister before. I think it was purely down to carrying on where i left on n using it at high yellow tension instead of green.

Wheni resume training i will wear it for 8 hours x 5 days then up it to 6 the week after (same tension) then up the hours the week following.
            what was getting a circumcision like? do you regret it at all?

Comment

what was getting a circumcision like? do you regret it at all?
              I actually really like it. P.e does feel easier, sex feels good, even tho i have lost sensitivity i can last longer and it looks aesthetic. It will look nicer when it's 7'+ x 6'+

Comment

I actually really like it. P.e does feel easier, sex feels good, even tho i have lost sensitivity i can last longer and it looks aesthetic. It will look nicer when it's 7'+ x 6'+
                I have phimosis a tight foreskin but I don't know wether to get circumcised or get a preputioplasty or even a half circumcision.

Comment

A straight forward circumcision would be a good idea for someone in your position. The Dr can tailor it to suit you too. I had a long foreskin and i told the Dr i wanted some excess to allow for stimulation but enough taken off that it wouldn't be covering my glans

Comment

Wore the P.F at low tension for just over 8 hrs today then did 5 mins in the bathmate with 5 mins low jelqing

Comment

Seems like I've gone even further backwards.

After re conditioning my penis for around 4 weeks and starting a new pump routine, i completely fuck my penis/groin/prostrate/pelvis floor up!

I pushed the pump to hard against my pelvic bone causing major pain for over a week and now have a lump in tbe right side of my penis and get hard erections, there's also a sharp sting at the base of my penis and the vein/ligament feels hard.

At the same time i contracted balanitis! After recovering from the swelling i attempted to use the PF again, now i get fucking blisters! I'm waiting for them to heal then i have to start again but i just don't know how to make this work long term and how to treat this injury with my penis because i think i have Peyronie's disease!?

Please help!!!

Comment

If you think your gains are bad, I’ve gained 0.25 inch in length and 1/8th of an inch in girth in a year and a half. I can’t help with anything else lol just posting to make you feel better about your gains

Comment

Sorry to hear that! I've always felt p.e has been a bit of a disappointment tbh, i assumed it would much simpler.

I just hope this injury isn't a long term problem.

Comment

Sorry to hear that! I've always felt p.e has been a bit of a disappointment tbh, i assumed it would much simpler.

I just hope this injury isn't a long term problem.
                            Yeah I was disappointed. But I still try. I am progressing, just extremely slowly. Pumping and clamping feels so good to me so I’ll always do those two. Hanging is boring but I just started not too long ago and still only on 3 pounds.

I think a lot of guys are making claims that aren’t even right. Mismeasuring, lieing. It’s funny to see guys claiming 8 inches BPEL, jamming the ruler so hard into their body and the ruler basically starts at 1.5 inches

Comment

Originally posted by MAG5 View Post
                              Yeah I was disappointed. But I still try. I am progressing, just extremely slowly. Pumping and clamping feels so good to me so I’ll always do those two. Hanging is boring but I just started not too long ago and still only on 3 pounds.

I think a lot of guys are making claims that aren’t even right. Mismeasuring, lieing. It’s funny to see guys claiming 8 inches BPEL, jamming the ruler so hard into their body and the ruler basically starts at 1.5 inches
                              Haha I remember you MAG5 you called me liar.. I posted the proof with pics and trust me I got better things to do then trying to help dudes achieve gains.
                              ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
                              Initial 1/5/18
                              BPEL: 6.75-7"
                              EG: 5.25- 5.5
                              results 9/10/18
                              BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
                              EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Originally posted by MAG5 View Post

That's why it's called "bone pressed". The sizes don't matter, what matters is the consistency in measurements and monitoring gains. I'm 7.165" BPEL and 6.378" NBPEL, I'm not overweight but I have quite a thick fat pad for my like. Most of the fat pad is pushed back during sex and bone pressed is the most accurate way to measure gains which is the number 1 reason why we do that.
                                Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                                Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                                X