No announcement yet.

Shop Vac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember reading somewhere many years ago a note from an ER nurse that saw the results of a guy using a vacuum cleaner. It tore most of his head open - just the vacuum in the hose, no attachments. The doctors were able to cosmetically repair it, but the guy could no longer get an erection.
    PE: Change WE can believe in...

Comment

Please, DO NOT DO THIS!!! I can't believe this thread has been so active, DO NOT PUT YOUR DICK IN A VACUUM CLEANER!!!

Buy a pump, vacutech or bathmate are the ones I recommend.

Comment

I put my dick in a Rainbow vacuum cleaner hose when I was younger. I was hoping it would feel good, but it hurt like hell. It was only in there a couple of seconds, but I couldn't take it. I would tell everyone from my own experience, don't do vacuum cleaners...they just don't fell good at all.

If you do want something that feels good and is safe, get a melon from the store and cut a hole in it. It feels oh-so-nice and slick. I like them a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
          "Some things should remain unwritten".
          Which brings me back to my original post! Or should we have a section on
          Dangerous things you should not do to your dick!
          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
            Which brings me back to my original post! Or should we have a section on
            Dangerous things you should not do to your dick!

Women should on the top of the list! I thought about the vaccum thing before but I never had a shop vac so the hoses were not big enough, probably a good thing. Hot oil is one to be careful with. It is great but if too hot can temporarily burn your skin and make sex, masturbation, PE, out of the question for a week or more.
            "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

Originally posted by Gspot View Post
              Women should on the top of the list! I thought about the vaccum thing before but I never had a shop vac so the hoses were not big enough, probably a good thing. Hot oil is one to be careful with. It is great but if too hot can temporarily burn your skin and make sex, masturbation, PE, out of the question for a week or more.
              Specially if her name is Lorena,and your name is John Wayne Bobbit.
              JonPop
              Retired Sr. Administrator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by JonPop; 06-12-2010, 09:20 AM. Reason: Fixed quote
              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
              X