X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no girth why?

I gained about an inch already if not more in length

but zero girth since I started.
    I got a pump in December and been using that but still have zero girth increase.

usually pump at 5hg sometimes a little big above.

I tried clamping or whatever its called where I squeeze at the base and hold it. that's what I did before I got the pump
    but I have zero increase in girth
    what am I doing wrong?

Can you please lay your routine out for everyone to see? (including minutes, intensity, how long you've been doing PE for etc.)

Comment

My guess is that you need to either up the intensity or/and frequency/time.
      You should get "fatigued" at some point.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

for now I just do pump
        for about 20-30 minutes total
        5-10 minutes each
        ive been trying different ways before pump for about a year now.
        had no increase in girth either.

at one point the head got noticeably bigger. but then shrunk again and I don't know why.

maybe I need more recovery time

I take a break when I start losing Eq.
        but usually its rather sore after the workout so I don't think my intensity or frequency is lacking.

Comment

whats the best HG for girth anyway?
          I usually do it at 5hg with short bursts to 10 and over once a week.

Comment

Did you do Jelqing in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by megastan View Post

at one point the head got noticeably bigger. but then shrunk again and I don't know why.

maybe I need more recovery time

I take a break when I start losing Eq.
              but usually its rather sore after the workout so I don't think my intensity or frequency is lacking.
              Then cut the intensity a bit back when you you start losing EQ but keep time and frequency up.

The glans is the best example. It's a very flexible part. There's no tough Tunica to it.
              You can keep the elastic expansion up for some days or weeks and it will appear bigger.
              But when you stop the stretch it will snap back to the baseline. Recovery wont give you any glans gains.
              For it to expand, fatigue/expansion needs to be carried over from day to day until plastic deformation is reached.

My guess is for a tissue like the glans it's possible that weeks of expansion work could be lost within 48 hours of no stretch.
              The tunica is a bit easier. Plastic deformation is reached faster but also needs to build up.

I think loss of EQ shouldn't be an automatic break. I often clamp for continuous days and loose EQ but reach a weird state of tired heavy flaccid.
              I think I will start a thread about this.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

That was a big post..
                Tl;Dr
                Stopping completely when loosing EQ might mean all the expansion created will be lost.
                "Riding the fatigue" like Old School hangers did for length is probably better.
                Which means; lowering intensity to keep the fatigue and expansion going.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I noticed sometimes head gets bumpy before it gets smaller.
                  usually its smooth when pumping and then I see gains.
                  when its bumpy I usually notice it shrink few days after

Comment

Some say pumping alone doesnt give girth, only temporarily.

Create a girth only routine.The is a thread here " trouble gaining girth, check this routine ".Check it.I gained girth after I upped the intensity.Did Ulis, Horse Squeezes, Slow squash jelqs and strong grip jelqs with arouns 80-90%.But I was well conditioned.

Comment

My pumping regemin consisted of twenty minutes at 5 hg twice a day. I then added a 45 minute session at 4 hg plus I added pulse pumping to my routines.

After an additional three years or so or so I had increased my girth by over an inch.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

but how do I know when to take a break?
                        and what do you mean by increase intensity?
                        more vacuum? or what I don't get it lol

Comment

ok I need help with girth
                          I must be missing something because after more than a year im only gaining length

what is the sure way routine to gain girth? im at 7.75 right now and 5.25 girth
                          started at 6.00 over a year ago with same girth
                          maybe gained less than 1/4 in girth this whole time not sure why

Comment

Originally posted by megastan View Post
                            ok I need help with girth
                            I must be missing something because after more than a year im only gaining length

what is the sure way routine to gain girth? im at 7.75 right now and 5.25 girth
                            started at 6.00 over a year ago with same girth
                            maybe gained less than 1/4 in girth this whole time not sure why
                            Same here, i will keep an eye on this thread. Good luck
                            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Pumping rarely gives permanent gains.I suggest to avoid it for now and to switch to manual exercises.Maybe you need to up the intensity.Add Ulis, Horse Squeezes, Slow Squash Jelqs.

Hard strong jelqing with 90-100 erection.Be careful and proceed slowly into those exercises, you may need to up the intensity, but you need to be sure you can handle the intensity and you are well conditioned.

I didnt gain girth for the first year too, I gained only after I upped the intensity.I remember I started to gain first in a routine similar to this
                              5 x 1 min Ulis
                              5 x 45s Horse Squeezes
                              5x 1 min Slow Squash Jelqs

Hard strong almost erect jelqing also helped me a lot.

I am still not sure if I gained on a routine of 1 on 2 off, or 1 on 1 off, or doing it everyday, keeping my member in a constant engorgement state.But no doubt, keep doing what you are doing a.k.a pumping and you will continue to not gain.Ditch it, you need pressure from the inside-out.

Comment

Working...
                              X