Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All day cockring = instant 1/4 inch girth gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All day cockring = instant 1/4 inch girth gain?

Hi guys,

I’ve been interested in PE for many years now but have only dabbled in the past. Decided to make a real go at it recently after being inspired by a post on reddit where he was talking about getting great gains doing 2 days on, 1 off with about 15 minutes of slow wet jelqs followed by edging.

Anyway I gained about .25 inch girth within about 2 weeks from eq gains, and the month after have been pretty consistent but I didn’t really make any more gains. I know they can come slow and that’s fine.

My flaccid is very small and grows a great deal when becoming erect. It goes from being about 2 inches long by up to 3-3.5 inches girth flaccid, to about 6.5 bpel and 4.75 mseg erect.

The interesting thing is 2 days ago I started wearing a silicon cock ring throughout the day (Taking it off in the bathroom periodically to let more blood in and putting it back on). It really made my flaccid feel much “fuller” and visibly bigger which is great. The skin is softer and”fatty” in a good way.

I took off my cock ring and did my Jelqing routine tonight. I checked my girth after the routine and it had sky rocketed up 0.25 inches to a solid 5. It was sitting at 4.75 just a few days ago (measuring during jelq session).

The only things I changed over the last week is not ejaculating after edging (although I did ejaculate last night on a rest day) and wearing the cock ring.

I can see there is clearly a fluid buildup in the skin of the penis so perhaps these gains are only temporary, but I am curious as to whether wearing the cock ring frequently might somehow cause my penis to adapt to the new state and I can somehow keep these gains.

Regardless I’ll continue to wear the cock ring as I love the way it makes my dick look/feel and seems to do good things.

Just thought I’d chime in and see if anyone had any experiences like this.

A tight cock ring will generate some edema which will temporarily increase girth. It is also possible that continued long term use of a cock ring could generate some perminate girth gains.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Ah so Edema is what that’s called. I actually enjoy the feel of it and wouldn’t mind keeping it that way if all it takes is a cock ring to be worn throughout the day.

I will also say the cock ring expands the flaccid size much more due to increased blood flow and i’m going off the theory goes that healing in the expanded state will be good for girth gains.

It may also begin to condition my dick for clamping in a month or two, which I plan to begin incorporating I don’t see gains after another 2 months.

Comment

The more you get edema, the easier it is to get in the future. Edema seems to appear when you are expanded beyond the most you can possibly be at that time.

Comment

Now THAT is an interesting proposition and I hope it’s true. Would love to condition myself to have a permanent Edema.

The cock ring doesn’t actually expand beyond maximum size when on during the day as my penis Is not fully erect, but it does keep it expanded for very long periods where it would normally be turtling or becoming skinny.

The other thing to note is the night before I started using the cocking I had an excellent Jelqing session with great expansion followed by 45 minutes of edging which may have helped.

Comment

There must be something wrong with you to want permanent fluid build up from swelling in your penis.
            Edema means you are over doing it. The cock ring does have you expand beyond normal size while flaccid. Your flaccid size with a cock ring will be larger than without. If you are turtling there is a pretty good chance you are overdoing it. You should have a better flaccid hang after your workouts.

Comment

Well maybe not turtling per say but my standard flaccid is extremely malleable and frequently weirdly small (including pre PE) whereas erect size is not too bad. It’s always been very veiny and skinny when erect too so I enjoy the fuller feeling.

It’s not like the glans are anywhere near as puffed a when one sits in the Bathmate for too long for example.

Why would I not want a permanent 1/4 inch of nice fatty padding on it?

Comment

It is a slight uniform puffiness along with increases blood flow all around

Comment

Originally posted by Givemegains View Post
                  Why would I not want a permanent 1/4 inch of nice fatty padding on it?
                  Agree, there is nothing wrong with Edema in my opinion.

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
                  The more you get edema, the easier it is to get in the future. Edema seems to appear when you are expanded beyond the most you can possibly be at that time.
                  That sounds great that the more you get edema, the easier it is to get in future. I read somewhere the girl saying that her new boyfriend penis expanding in the middle of the act everytime they have sex and it feels great for her. I believe she was talking about Edema.

Maybe we should train our penis to having edema more easily. It would be nice to have edema everytime in the midle of sex. Dont get me wrong. Im not saying stop PE and start Edema. I mean continue PE and also train yourself to have Edema. Maybe to have bigger and bigger Edema if it is possible.
                  5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                  10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                  10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                  7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                  Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Okay, you two know best. If you think giving yourself inflammation and permanent fluid build up will help you achieve your goal, so be it.

Comment

Well I’m not seeing any negative PIs (have good erection quality, night wood etc) so I guess I’ll let you know how it goes

Comment

Yep, I had edema 2 times in my life and not any negative PIs with it.

Sure, edema in other part of your body is unhealthy and it is painfull. But is there any chance that the penis is the only part of body that can, should and meant to take the hit of Edema. And I dont mean that you should have edema 24/7 to having bigger penis. Sure if you can and its not bother your life then go for it with 24/7. The more important thing is can we train our penis to having expansion of edema everytime we have sex like the girl descriping her boyfriend situation I mentioned before.

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                          Yep, I had edema 2 times in my life and not any negative PIs with it.

Sure, edema in other part of your body is unhealthy and it is painfull. But is there any chance that the penis is the only part of body that can, should and meant to take the hit of Edema. And I dont mean that you should have edema 24/7 to having bigger penis. Sure if you can and its not bother your life then go for it with 24/7. The more important thing is can we train our penis to having expansion of edema everytime we have sex like the girl descriping her boyfriend situation I mentioned before.
                          Women like a rock hard penis, not a squishy balloon. Expansion during sex and edema build up from penis enlargement are two different things.

Comment

Expansion during sex. Thats what I mean. Yes, I would like to learn that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                              Expansion during sex. Thats what I mean. Yes, I would like to learn that.
                              Just maintain an erection for some time. You can edge by yourself or during sex and eventually your penis will expand after being erect for quite a bit of time. Your goal should never be edema build up. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X