Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depressing (lack of) progress...

Hi all,

First time posting so please excuse any formatting errors!!

Essentially, I have been on and off PE for 3 years now, on during the 3 months of summer break, then off the rest of the time due to the persistent lack of gains.

I know it can take longer to notice changes, however it would be nice to see some improvements!

My routine has always been the JP90, altho I never notice any differences (not even right after a sesh) despite following all steps and precautions.

Is this a common thing?

Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated!

AndM

P.S I have read good things about the Side to Side Stretch, is this added to a Jelq workout, or is it an alternative altogether?
    AndMarcins
    Last edited by AndMarcins; 08-15-2019, 05:25 AM.
    5th May 2019 - BPEL 5.25 x 5
    15th August 2019 - BPEL 5.25 x 5...........

I know it can be discouraging not seeing any progress. My recommendation is creating a progress log in the progress forum so that members of this site can see what you're doing at what frequency and what duration. Then we can begin giving you advice. Side to side stretches are a advanced routine and should be done after doing the jp90.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
      I know it can be discouraging not seeing any progress. My recommendation is creating a progress log in the progress forum so that members of this site can see what you're doing at what frequency and what duration. Then we can begin giving you advice. Side to side stretches are a advanced routine and should be done after doing the jp90.
      Hi Burrito,
      Thanks for the advice, I'll get on making a progress log asap.
      I only have a couple more days on JP90, is the fact that I haven't seen any progress (apart from more erection control) with the program because I haven't been doing it long enough, or that potentially something else would work better for me and I'm just yet to find it?

Thanks again,
      AndM

Comment

You better start using devices, if you ask me. Even if you add some stretching with hand, i doubt that will change anything. From what i have seen, alot of guys are doing extender for hours + pumping and they barely gain.
        Myself have done half an year stretching - hand + extender 1 hour, didn't gain even 0.1. So, you should try some serious things.
        I'm now stick only to clamp + some jelqing, cuz at least in that, i have seen a bit of gains, nothing visible thought.
        fantasist
        Last edited by fantasist; 08-15-2019, 12:57 PM.
        Started: 01.01.2018
        NBPEL: 5.7''
        MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
        NBPEL: 5.7''
        BPEL: 6.9''
        BEG: 4.9"
        MEG: 5"
        Below head: 5.1"

Comment

You either need to increase volume or increase intensity because the workload you are performing your exercises with right now, is not enough.

Comment

Consistency is vital to a successful training program.

How would you describe your EQ?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Consistency is vital to a successful training program.

How would you describe your EQ?
              Hey Al,
              To be honest, now thinking about it, my EQ does now seem more consistently good (if that makes sense!) than 3 months back when I restarted jp90,
              Thanks for the response
              AndM

Comment

I gained NOTHING on the JP90, but I wasn't expecting to, so I was never let down. SOME people gain in the initial JP90 and that's great for them! If you think of it as a 3 month penis conditioning (which I did) so you can then do advanced exercises, then you should be good and not get discouraged.

Consistency is the key and so much opens up when you're conditioned for PE.
                Original/Current Stats:
                09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Hey take heart man. Extenders are not that intense. They are one of the few devices in the research as well. I only do about 4 hrs of extender work three days on one day off and in 8 months gained 1.25 inches so far. I have a log here in the “progress” section.
                  Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
                  Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
                  My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                    I gained NOTHING on the JP90, but I wasn't expecting to, so I was never let down. SOME people gain in the initial JP90 and that's great for them! If you think of it as a 3 month penis conditioning (which I did) so you can then do advanced exercises, then you should be good and not get discouraged.

Consistency is the key and so much opens up when you're conditioned for PE.
                    Hey,
                    That's very interesting to hear, thanks for your response!
                    What was your first step after JP90? I'm thinking the jelq free routine for me
                    Cheers
                    And

Comment

Keep at it bro. PE does work. I would suggest as some others that you look into an extender, as well as an air pump or a bathmate. Extending and pumping works no doubt about it.
                      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Originally posted by AndMarcins View Post
                        Hey Al,
                        To be honest, now thinking about it, my EQ does now seem more consistently good (if that makes sense!) than 3 months back when I restarted jp90,
                        Thanks for the response
                        AndM
                        You're most welcome!

EQ is a good gauge for many aspects of tainign, and ensuring you get it as high as possible is a sure way to maximize your trainign efforts.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                        X