Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transitioning from hanging to manual strething. decon break?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transitioning from hanging to manual strething. decon break?

So i've been doing PE for about a year (maybe 6 months if you take away all the breaks) and I've gained a nice half inch. So, most recently I've been hanging. It turns out that this school semester will be a lot harder than usual and I just wont have time for the 2 hour daily commitment. Thus, manual stretches. I'm gunna do the jelq-free routine (mostly side-to-sides). My last hanging circuit was at 8lbs for 6 weeks and I'm not sure if the lowered time and intensity of stretches will stop my gains. I am considering taking a "deconditioning break" to let my penis forget about hanging. Is this a good idea, what should I expect? Will my gains stop???
    BPEL Gains: +.41"
    Total Time: 19 weeks

I decon break is recommended every three months or so. You dont have to, you can reduce volume of exercises, or you can take a break.
    Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Personally I'd recommend getting a good extender that you can wear while you study and do homework, etc.
      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by yoyouyo989 View Post
        So i've been doing PE for about a year (maybe 6 months if you take away all the breaks) and I've gained a nice half inch. So, most recently I've been hanging. It turns out that this school semester will be a lot harder than usual and I just wont have time for the 2 hour daily commitment. Thus, manual stretches. I'm gunna do the jelq-free routine (mostly side-to-sides). My last hanging circuit was at 8lbs for 6 weeks and I'm not sure if the lowered time and intensity of stretches will stop my gains. I am considering taking a "deconditioning break" to let my penis forget about hanging. Is this a good idea, what should I expect? Will my gains stop???
        A break is always a good idea. But don not think of it as de-conditioning, think of it as healing.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

If you can get at least 1 hour of hanging in per day I think you should stick with it. What you need to do is keep increasing the weight until you hit the point of fatigue. Hanging 1 hour at fatigue will produce better results than 2 hours at a lower weight.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Unless you've been training for many months, a one week break should be sufficient.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X