Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get back at it

hello brothers!

So I did PE between february 2018 and february this year when I had to get circumsized for medical reasons and couldn’t touch it for 6 weeks and therefore quit.
    I never wrote down my initial stats but I know in June 2018 I was BPEL 14cm (5.51”) and now I’m just above BPEL 15cm (5.9”) and MEG 14 (5.51”). I changed around my routines alot and never really stayed consistent but always did SOMETHING.
    Now I’m wondering:

1. Do you think i could gain more and quicker following a constant routine concidered that I have had some gain?

2. What do you recommend me to do? 90JP’s is too intense for me to do 5on/2off and takes way too long, could I do a modified version? I only care about lenght sence I have somewhat good girth. I cannot do edging sence I’m trying to be on Nofap and don’t wanna risk it.

Appretiate all your thoughts!

Stay consistent and invest the time into it. The more effort you put in the better the results. Consider passive PE options like an extender. Minimal effort will get you minimal results and then you will be another one on here saying PE doesn't work. You just gotta make the time for it. If you want it bad enough you'll do whatever it takes. You can do it!
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I second what Burrito says about consistency and time investment. If you got results like that fooling around with it for a year, you owe it to yourself to get serious about it. Getting into a workout routine before I got serious about PE really helped me stick with my routine, it builds discipline. Keeping a log, journal, and schedule will only help you stick with it. Stay focused on winning the day.

I would recommend the 5 on 2 off, it did take me 6 weeks to work up to it.
      usul
      Member of the Month July 2020
      Last edited by usul; 09-07-2019, 06:43 PM.
      Tissue Growth Clues Theory
      My Log

Comment

What were the details of your routine?
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You are right, It deserves some more effort I guess

Comment

This very difficult to answer sence it changed so much.
            For a month I would do 90JPs (without the V-jelqs) 5 on/2off. I'd lose som eq, take 14 days off and get back at it.
            I'd try bundle stretches 2on/2off for 2 weeks, then I'd try directional stretches 3 sets of 30 sec each for another 2 weeks. Then I'd try 2 sets of directional stretches 30 sec softly, 30 sec more intense, 30 sec intense in all directions 1 on/1 off.
            Always 10 min rice-sock warmup and 6-10 min rice-sock warmdown. I'd measure every 4 weeks but only seeing gains after having 2 weeks off.

Does that make sence? never staying constant.
            What'd you recommend me to do now? I'm willing! (Edging not an option tho)

Comment

It might be best if you started witha simpler routine like the following: The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine

Start off within your capabilities so you establish a good baseline to work up from, and ass small but regular increases to your exercises each session.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X