X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries pal.
    As the time passes we are learning new things

Comment

I ve discovered a new automatic way for making the PF relaxed.
      I am in my desk job and I have put a donnut pillow in my sheat.
      The center of the pillow is hollow and I am putting my PF in there.
      The result is that not only the PF is not being squeezed by the seat but its also like doing long soft Rk because the PF is hanging there.
      When I remember I also take deep belly breaths and sending the air in the PF for real Rks.
      The result of doing this for the 2nd day is that my dick blood flow is a lot better and my flaccid is starting becoming huge again.

Comment

like one of the neck pillows for airplanes?
        Start (Dec., 2017)
        NBPEL: 6.5"
        MSEG: 5"

Goal
        NBPEL: 7.5"
        MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

Comment

yes

Comment

This shit made my balls hang like low as a mf. Your a goat
            Look at my hang time :becky:

Comment

By Goat you mean the cousin of the sheep? LoL
              Thanks. I m discovering new things on my own and trying to help everyone with a tight dick and balls
              TeoDeles
              Member of the Month July 2018
              Last edited by TeoDeles; 11-20-2019, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Couldn't a loose PF also mean that the muscle is weak and more kegel is required to strengthen and tighten it?

Also what is RKS?
                shocktr
                Last edited by shocktr; 09-01-2020, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktr View Post
                  Couldn't a loose PF also mean that the muscle is weak and more kegel is required to strengthen and tighten it?
                  Yes.
                  For the RKs explanation look the video in the 1st post of this thread and also read more about it in the forum.

Comment

Added to MUST READ Resources - Pelvic Floor Issues, Hard Flaccid, Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome

Rep also given. Thanks TeoDeles

If I may add knowing that people masturbate/have sex outside of PE, adding a PE routine on top of a normal sex life just adds to the exertion and use of the PF, increasing the chance of the muscles being hypertonic. Regardless of a Kegel routine, one should always be doing some light RKs after PE.
                    HansTwilight
                    Retired Moderator
                    PE Gym Editor
                    Member of the Month Jan 2017
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by HansTwilight; 11-22-2020, 10:41 AM.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Teo do you think a tight pelvic floor can make it difficult to stretch while flacid? Everytime I hold my flacid dick perpendicular to my body it retracts, or just when I want to do a mfsl it just contracts and makes it hard to stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolejohn View Post
                        Teo do you think a tight pelvic floor can make it difficult to stretch while flacid? Everytime I hold my flacid dick perpendicular to my body it retracts, or just when I want to do a mfsl it just contracts and makes it hard to stretch.
                        Yes for sure.
                        The periods that I had a tight PF I was losing MFSL big time.
                        The tensed PF is responsible for the stretchiness of the dick and as it seems people with a tensed PF can NOT gain length.
                        As I said many times the PEer is obligated to do PF stretching+RKs in order to counter the tension that the PE excersises create.
                        So the templates that say do kegels with your PE routine are false.
                        IMO before starting the session of PE we have to do 5mins of Rks and an other 5mins in the end of the PE session.
                        When you have a tensed PF your dick is dry from blood and it can t expand in length and in girth.
                        When the PF is balanced it allows the blood to be in the dick and it is juicy and has its best flaccid size.
                        I believe its not only the blood issue but when the PF is tensed it also presses some nerves and this also creates all the kind of probs like the lack of sensitivity that many ppl with tensed PF are complaining.
                        If the dick was a car then the PF would be the carburettor
                        TeoDeles
                        Member of the Month July 2018
                        Last edited by TeoDeles; 12-21-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

So is it a common accurance to have a back and forth adjustment going from tight focusing on rks then lower eq and having to focus 9n more kegels

Comment

Originally posted by 83show View Post
                            So is it a common accurance to have a back and forth adjustment going from tight focusing on rks then lower eq and having to focus 9n more kegels
                            No. As I have stated many times , a person that is able to CREATE an overtensed PF through his life style(PE+Bad posture+PE), has to do Rks ONLY.
                            PE and his brain(anxiety) are making the PF tensed so even after a TEMPORARY PF balance that was achieved through PF stretching+Rks , the kegels is like puting oil in a fire that has NOT put off yet.
                            The overtensed PF will come back even without the introduction of kegels... so the kegels will make it even faster.

Comment

With all things considered i figure to practice the balance and make adjustments when nessarry.... 60-40 , 40-60

Comment

I d like to make one realisation statement.

Before creating an overtensed PF ( in my case happened at some point during my PE journey when I did very high intensity manual stretching and especialy the upwards direction killed my PF and also by doing intense kegels) I did not know the existance and role of the PF on the dick.
                                Suddently my flaccid became hard and I had a loss of sensation of about -30% and I lost a lot of size in flaccid and erect state both length and girth.
                                Then I described my side effects to the mod Cavalier and he suspected the PF tension and he advised me Rks and PF stretching and a complete stop of PE until side effects go away.
                                Indeed I stopped PE and I did what he told me and in a matter of days my dick health was back.
                                The problem is that after this 1st incident , my PF is sensitive and it can get back into the tensed mode when I am skipping my Rks.
                                IF I would stop the PE then I wouldn t have the need to do Rks in order to have a balanced PF.... The Rks are only needed in order to release the tension that the PE is creating to me.

What I need to say for other members to understand is that the PF tension has LEVELS.
                                IF lets say 0 is the balanced PF and 10 is the max tension that a PF can have ... then every level is creating different side effects.
                                When your PF is a level 3 you may NOT have ANY PROBLEM at all... you may even have a better EQ because the PF is elevated a little and it can hold the blood even better during an erection.
                                When you go past 5 the side effects are starting to happen.

What I have understood is that in my case I always had a little tension on my PF because I am lifting weights since I was 13yo and I always had the tendency to perform kegels after peeing , after pooping and during an erection.
                                But this level of constant tension never created me any side effects in my sex life ... I only had a turtled flaccid because the blood was not passing easily into my dick when I was flaccid.
                                As I remember now after gaining knowledge and mind-PF muscle conection with my PF when I had a surgery some years ago and I had to be on the bed almost all day long ... my Libido went super high and my dick gained size( I was NOT doing any kind of PE back then).
                                Its clear to me now that these things happened because my PF got rid of the tension because I was on the bed for weeks and not lifting weights and not tensing my body in general.
                                An other body builder had told me in the past that when he did a surgery and had to be in bed for days that his libido got also super high.

What I needed to say from this post is that people can have a tension of their PF in all of their lifes but this tension to not exceed the level of creating the big problems that an overtensed PF can bring... and just have a little lower libido and a smaller flaccid and smaller erection size because the blood is moving in the dick but not so much as if the PF was relaxed.
                                And the other note is that it seems among us that when you create an overtensed PF of a level that created serious dick issues then its easier to get in that state again. Its exactly like muscle memory.... and guess what? PF is also a muscle.

Comment

Working...
                                X