No announcement yet.

modified uli - is this already a thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modified uli - is this already a thing?

So I've been doing a sort of modified Uli for a few weeks now, and although I haven't officially measured it definitely seems to be expanding my unit quite a bit. I roughly put the tape to my dick this AM, and was over 5.25" which is good for me. PE has been around forever, so I'm sure this is already a thing. Here's what I've been doing:

Basic Uli with an overhand ok-grip. But I clamp down very hard, and move my hand outward toward the glans only 1/16" to bring pressure. Not a full jelq, only move it slightly out. With the clamping nature of the OK grip, this forces a ton of blood into the penis. I generally hold for 30 seconds, and repeat for 3 to 5 sets. Its similar to the advanced squeeze where you try to bring your hands together, but not gripping the 2nd hand at the glans. I try to do this several times during the day (at workout, noon, and night).

SO is this already a named exercise? If you're advanced maybe 6mo or more, give this a try.
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

It is still a Uli thou you have made a variation to it. Many guys vary how they implement PE techniques.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Uli's are incredible! This modified Uli is going to blow up my unit I can just tell! Can't wait to report gains after a few months of these. Its also a nice length exercise and really pulls the inner penis outward.

Comment

I have been doing this lately though only sporadicaly as I am in maintain .
        You seem to think it will have a length effect ?
        I would have thought the effect would be more glans /upper girth ?

Comment

I definitely think it'll be more targeted with upper girth and glans, but also maybe some length only because I can feel the inner penis stretching during the pull. I have not done any length exercises for several weeks, but lately have hit 7.5" BPEL from time to time. Possibly some length gains from this, albeit minor. From my limited time doing this type of Uli, the expansion is very good.

I do this several times a day and seems to keep my unit very full throughout. Its definitely a great exercise I stumbled onto!

Comment

Just a note here that this is not a beginner exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Just a note here that this is not a beginner exercise.
              Definitely advanced. This is my 8th month doing PE. Not sure if too soon or not. The intention is not to break my penis doing this....

Comment

Working...
              X