Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Length Gains = Suspensory Ligament and Erection damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length Gains = Suspensory Ligament and Erection damage?

Hi all,

The whole purpose for most length exercises is to basically pull out the "suspensory ligaments" which connects the penis to the pelvis. But if your constantly pulling the suspensory ligaments it seems to me this might damage them but most importantly it might cause POOR ERECTIONS or POOR UPWARD THRUST(erection that passes a right angle towards belly) which is vital for a woman's sexual pleasure.

Is this at all true and if that is the case how can I prevent it from happening?

ANY FEEDBACK is welcomed!! Thanks in advance guys!

Originally posted by JPeg View Post
    Hi all,

The whole purpose for most length exercises is to basically pull out the "suspensory ligaments" which connects the penis to the pelvis. But if your constantly pulling the suspensory ligaments it seems to me this might damage them but most importantly it might cause POOR ERECTIONS or POOR UPWARD THRUST(erection that passes a right angle towards belly) which is vital for a woman's sexual pleasure.

Is this at all true and if that is the case how can I prevent it from happening?

ANY FEEDBACK is welcomed!! Thanks in advance guys!
    Well JPeg , you don't want to injure yourself in the process of stretching your ligs . You can surely tell if you are
    stretching too far . You are coaxing the penis to reveal more inner length .
    As far as preventing stretching the ligaments too far , you are the one stretching . Use common sense .
    Be careful with your guy . Don't try to pull him off !!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

It won't cause damage to a woman's pleasure...LOL
      it will hang lower though. Instead of pointing straight out or upwards, it will hang low. But it will recover with time after you stop stretching the ligaments.

How can avoid it from happening? stop stretching.

Comment

I don't have a problem with pain or erection angle. Erection angle may suffer as you now need more blood to engorge your longer penis. I find that stretches have no effect on erection angle/penile hardness. my erection angle is 1:00 now.
        My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
          It won't cause damage to a woman's pleasure...LOL
          it will hang lower though. Instead of pointing straight out or upwards, it will hang low. But it will recover with time after you stop stretching the ligaments.

How can avoid it from happening? stop stretching.
          Thanks for commenting...

Makes sense... just thought that perhaps a tool that has a high angle erection would hit the G spot better (unless its doggie or another variation). I've read that horny goat weed would help the healing process of damaging the ligs but not too sure.

So there isn't any permanent damage if you stop stretching the ligaments it, heals after time?

Comment

Correct , JPeg . You go back to square one , eventually .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by JPeg View Post
              a high angle erection would hit the G spot better (unless its doggie or another variation).
              I find that an upward angle works extremely well for doggie. It hits another sensitive spot just underneath the cervix that gives women intense sensations and orgasms. And the sharper the angle, the better pressure it provides, and therefore the greater pleasure it provides.
              My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Thanks guys! !

Comment

JPeg, another thing to keep in mind, is you're not pulling them out, you're deforming them to be longer. At first when you start stretching you're mainly pulling out your inner penis, and once all or most of your inner penis has been pulled out, then the ligaments start to deform and get longer. It does lead to temporary poor EQ because you are tearing tissues (think weight lifting) but it is a temporary thing. Edging helps to restore EQ after stretching.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Millia,
                    This is an old thread, but i'm curious what you meant by that. "Edging helps to restore EQ after stretching."

Do you mean edging as in you're about to come, but think of baseball or something and buy yourself another few minutes time, then when you get close again you back off once again? How would that increase your erection angle?
                    Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
                    Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
                    Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Comment

If you wish to avoid injury, err on the side of caution in regards to reps and intensity. This philosophy can be applies to any type of training as well.

If you undertrain, you can always make adjustments during your next session.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by ender1981 View Post
                        Millia,
                        This is an old thread, but i'm curious what you meant by that. "Edging helps to restore EQ after stretching."

Do you mean edging as in you're about to come, but think of baseball or something and buy yourself another few minutes time, then when you get close again you back off once again? How would that increase your erection angle?
                        He meant edging can be used to restore decent EQ afterwards, not to improve erection angle.

I'm new to this whole 'inner penis' thing. Are there any threads on it?

It makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X