Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious

Hi,
    About 6 weeks ago I purchased a bath mate hydro max 7. Reason for purchasing was mainly to aid with erection quality. I’m pumping 4-5 times a week for approximately 15-20 mins before bedtime. At 42 anything helps and I must say it’s definitely improved EQ. Now I’m curious about what impact this may have on increased girth or length or both. Being honest I’m happy as I am now but curious to know what can I expect if continue to casually pump.? After 6 weeks I’m feeling bigger already and confidence is high. I think it’s a great product irrespective of whether I make gains or not .

Opinion-
    To avoid device dependency, you should begin reducing the amount you use it, in discreet steps, keep track of EQ. See where (perhaps) your EQ is deteriorated, say over a week or two. Decide then, how much you ought to do as maintenance.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

If you keep up your 4-5 days a week for 15-20 minutes you should expect to gain some measurable girth after 6-9 months. If you practice pulse pumping - reducing the vacuum for 2-3 minutes and then return to normal vacuum level for five minutes, it should help maintain, or even improve Your EQ.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        If you keep up your 4-5 days a week for 15-20 minutes you should expect to gain some measurable girth after 6-9 months. If you practice pulse pumping - reducing the vacuum for 2-3 minutes and then return to normal vacuum level for five minutes, it should help maintain, or even improve Your EQ.
        Thanks for the tip

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Opinion-
          To avoid device dependency, you should begin reducing the amount you use it, in discreet steps, keep track of EQ. See where (perhaps) your EQ is deteriorated, say over a week or two. Decide then, how much you ought to do as maintenance.
          Ok thanks interesting point

Comment

Working...
          X