Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girth theory for those with long term partners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth theory for those with long term partners.

This theory applies to those who are having a hard time with girth gains, low girth, have a loose partner for whatever reason, and looking for another way to help with your long term partner and sexual satisfaction.

So from my experience personally and from what I've read, length gains come much easier and are easier to get overall than girth. Despite doing 75% girth routines, I've gained 1.2 in BPEL and only .2 in EG ( just as a reference ).

So with that said I don't believe most people will run into issues with being unable to get to a decent or close to desired length with appropriate dedication.

On the other hand, some people including myself are having a harder time reaching those desired girth gains. Though that doesn't stop me from continuing my dedication to reach those goals. And it shouldn't stop you either.

When it comes to women, I don't think you can do anything about the depth of her cervix. HOWEVER it is to my understanding that women can tighten and strengthen her vaginal walls by doing kegels. This in tern is the same but different than a man getting girth gains, especially in the situation with a long term partner.

So to summarize, with dedication by BOTH partners, your girth gains should become much more noticeable and satisfactory for both of you if you both put the dedication in.

As a side note, I do not know to what level women's kegels are effective in making her tighter. I have heard from people that this does work but have no real data. But I think it's a fairly reasonable thing to assume.

Please give me your thoughts or knowledge!
    YodaSenpai
    Last edited by YodaSenpai; 07-30-2020, 10:35 AM.
    Started with ThePenisProfessor and did that off and on in 2017-2018 with minimal success.

Started doing PE again from PEGYM.com since Sept 2019.

Start (Sept 2019) BPEL - 5.8 EG - 4.8
    Aug 2020 BPEL - 7.0 EG - 5.1
    Sept 2020 BPEL - 7.1 EG - 5.1
    Goal BPEL - 7.5 EG - 5.5

Seems my experience is different than yours. I have gained 1.1” in girth and .9” in length. It took five years to achieve my girth gains so, apparently, the gains were so gradual that she has yet to comment on the difference. Even now when I add an additional 1/2 inch in temporary girth by pumping prior to sex she does not comment.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Good post!

Kegels for women can help them to get a lot more out of sexual encounters, and the level of controlled tightness achieved can be very notable!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        Seems my experience is different than yours. I have gained 1.1” in girth and .9” in length. It took five years to achieve my girth gains so, apparently, the gains were so gradual that she has yet to comment on the difference. Even now when I add an additional 1/2 inch in temporary girth by pumping prior to sex she does not comment.
        Seems as though most women don't care nearly as much about size as we do.
        Starting: 10/8/18: 6.3 BPEL/EL 5.85 5.6 MSEG
        Current: 6.9 BPEL/EL 6.4 (0.6+) 5.6 MSEG
        Goal: 7 EL / 5.6 MSEG

Comment

The gains by women tend to be more and easier come by.

Comment

I have had similar experiences with growth as OP : swift and prodigious length gains, slower but decent girth gains.

I recently bought my wife the Joy On kegel weights, and she has expressed interest in working with them. She hasn't started yet, but plans to after her current menstrual cycle. There should be rewards in terms of sexual pleasure, but I really sold her on it when I mentioned how it should help with the occasional small incontinence associated with sneezing or laughing hysterically that she has experienced since giving birth to our son. According to the literature, results should come pretty quickly, like within 4-6 weeks.

I'll let you guys know how it goes once she gets started.
            START : 2/6/2020
            BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
            CURRENT : 11/18/2021
            BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

This may be of general interest .

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/999...tml?highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                I have had similar experiences with growth as OP : swift and prodigious length gains, slower but decent girth gains.

I recently bought my wife the Joy On kegel weights, and she has expressed interest in working with them. She hasn't started yet, but plans to after her current menstrual cycle. There should be rewards in terms of sexual pleasure, but I really sold her on it when I mentioned how it should help with the occasional small incontinence associated with sneezing or laughing hysterically that she has experienced since giving birth to our son. According to the literature, results should come pretty quickly, like within 4-6 weeks.

I'll let you guys know how it goes once she gets started.
                Excellent! I would be very interested to know your results. Thank you for sharing!
                Started with ThePenisProfessor and did that off and on in 2017-2018 with minimal success.

Started doing PE again from PEGYM.com since Sept 2019.

Start (Sept 2019) BPEL - 5.8 EG - 4.8
                Aug 2020 BPEL - 7.0 EG - 5.1
                Sept 2020 BPEL - 7.1 EG - 5.1
                Goal BPEL - 7.5 EG - 5.5

Comment

Working...
                X