Warm up styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm up styles

This is going to be controversial. I might get banned. Should be a good discussion.

I don't believe in hot cloth, wrap, rice, heating pad style warming up. Let me explain before I get stoned in the middle of the square.

The body loves being at 37C. It will maintain or try to maintain that temp by any means. Applying a 50C hot wrap to your appendage won't do much but increase its temperature temporarily. Then it will cool back down. You have blood pumping into your penis, which is at a lower temp than the heat wrap cooling it down from the inside, then you have ambient temperature cooling it down from the outside. Now you have two things sucking all that heat out. It'll be cooling down while you are starting your stretches or whatever your first routine is.

If you can maintain the elevated temp while you are doing the exercise, then that is what I'd consider effective warm up. But that's really only possible with a heat lamp, hot air or a hydropump. Otherwise, I feel it's a waste of time. A proper warm up, imo, would be more dynamic. It would get more blood flowing and pre-stress the tissues (yes, non-scientific I know bear with me here) before the actual workout starts. It's similar to weight lifting, you wouldn't get under the bar and go for a max attempt on your first try. You would gradually work up to it and let your body and mind get acclimated to the stress that it's about to see.

What are your thoughts/facts/experiences with warming up or not?
    1 inch at a time
    GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
    Progress Log

So here are my thoughts. IMO warming up is most critical during the initial conditioning phase. It's another countermeasure one can add to prevent injury. I think the concept for warming up primarily applies to loosening up the muscle and ligaments and pulling more blood flow (hence the body trying to regulate its temperature). That being said, after my early days of warming up I stopped it all together and no longer do it. It hasn't impacted my penile heath and I've had great gains. In my eyes it's nice but not necessary.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

The warm up/warm down should only be a few degrees above body temperature.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by JustALilMore View Post
        This is going to be controversial. I might get banned. Should be a good discussion.

I don't believe in hot cloth, wrap, rice, heating pad style warming up. Let me explain before I get stoned in the middle of the square.

The body loves being at 37C. It will maintain or try to maintain that temp by any means. Applying a 50C hot wrap to your appendage won't do much but increase its temperature temporarily. Then it will cool back down. You have blood pumping into your penis, which is at a lower temp than the heat wrap cooling it down from the inside, then you have ambient temperature cooling it down from the outside. Now you have two things sucking all that heat out. It'll be cooling down while you are starting your stretches or whatever your first routine is.

If you can maintain the elevated temp while you are doing the exercise, then that is what I'd consider effective warm up. But that's really only possible with a heat lamp, hot air or a hydropump. Otherwise, I feel it's a waste of time. A proper warm up, imo, would be more dynamic. It would get more blood flowing and pre-stress the tissues (yes, non-scientific I know bear with me here) before the actual workout starts. It's similar to weight lifting, you wouldn't get under the bar and go for a max attempt on your first try. You would gradually work up to it and let your body and mind get acclimated to the stress that it's about to see.

What are your thoughts/facts/experiences with warming up or not?
        I agree with you completely. That's why the only pre-exercise warm up that I do is my Ultimate Warm Up. Rapidly moving your shaft by using your hands helps generate great blood flow and prepares your junk for what's to come. Not only that, when I stood around trying to warm my shit up with clothes and rice socks, etc., was maybe as boring a thing I have ever done. My warm up now takes maybe a minute. As anyone who has read any of my posts know, I am very aggressive when I jelq and have never injured myself while doing my sessions.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
        X