Advanced jelq free routine 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced jelq free routine 2.0

Hallo guys, I’m now at my third cycle of AJF routine, so far so good.
    I slowly build up to 50 squeezes (now of 10 sec each) and 800 s2s (1000 on those days when I don’t squeeze). I also modified the timing, 2 days on 1 off and when I feel really well, 3 days on 1 off (squeeze only 2 days in a row max).

The only thing it would be better if I could keep the unit warmed up during the whole s2s session, I feel it would make a difference on stretching effectiveness.

Any thoughts? Is there anybody using an infrared lamp during stretching? Any experience or suggestions to improve s2s adding heat?

Originally posted by tiritera View Post
    Hallo guys, I’m now at my third cycle of AJF routine, so far so good.
    I slowly build up to 50 squeezes (now of 10 sec each) and 800 s2s (1000 on those days when I don’t squeeze). I also modified the timing, 2 days on 1 off and when I feel really well, 3 days on 1 off (squeeze only 2 days in a row max).

The only thing it would be better if I could keep the unit warmed up during the whole s2s session, I feel it would make a difference on stretching effectiveness.

Any thoughts? Is there anybody using an infrared lamp during stretching? Any experience or suggestions to improve s2s adding heat?
    Many have used an infra red light, if your goal is to stay warmed up it may be a great option for you
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

A heat lamp or just training in a very warm environment should do it.

As for the JF format, it's modular- so if you need to upgrade your girth exercises to Advanced Squeezes, ULIs, etc. and your length exercises to Tension Stretches or the like, you can do so with minimal adjustments.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X