To go fast, go slow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To go fast, go slow!

With the desire for fast results, there is a general tendency for beginners to do too much too soon. I did that too when I first started and the results were frustrating. No gains for months and confusion about the methods. Now I am learned that most of the techniques in this forum does work but the mistake can be in the way the exercises are performed.

The right amount of tension is critical I have found. For stretching as well as jelqing the right amount of tension can bring about results faster. Therefore to go fast, go slow. The right amount of tension is a little below your maximum limit.

For jelqing you know your limit when the head feels like its about to burst and the nerves are popping to their limit on the shaft. This is not necessary and detrimental as it can cause damage within the next repetition. The right amount of tension is slightly below this level such that the penis is engorged with blood at the same is a little below the maximum limit.

For stretching you know your limit when you stretch until you do not feel the stretch. The penis is stretched to the limit yet you do not feel the stretch. Stretching slightly lighter than this limit and holding it for longer will cause more elongation and gradual breakdown of tissue. You will begin to feel the stretch again. This is the sweet spot.

Just like weightlifting, if you do too much in a set your muscles are exhausted without achieving the micro tears in the muscles. If you lift for longer with more sets with breaks in between you will create the micro tears more effectively. This is the same principle in inducing breakdown of tissue in the penis.

Hope this helps and please share feedback if there are any mistakes.

-I gained significant girth by jelqing like milking an egg and be careful not to break it. Any intensity more than that and my girth gains were always coming into a halt.
    -All of my length gains have come by 500-600grams of extending or Static intensity of manual stretching(elongating to the mfsl and keep it there without further intensity). Anything more than that and my length gains were coming into a halt.
    -When I was using bigger intensities for months( than the ones I mentioned above) then I was starting losing my gains and going back to the light stuff the gains were coming again.

My biggest regret in my 2,5 years of PE is that:
    -I sould be using light stuff all the time (instead of upping the tensions)
    -I should be taking more rest days.
    -I should be following my Pis.
    Now that I am tuned with my dick and I know what works and what not , I am doing what I should be doing in the 1st place.

The "more is more" methology has to stop at some point in the forums and PErs should understand that the PE is based on "Giving the stimulus and let it recover".... If it hasn t recover from the previous stimulus and you give more and more stimulus , what is happening is that the gains can t manifest.
    The IF it has recovered or not is being shown clearly by the Pis and more spesificaly by the flaccid state.
    Long-thick-soft flaccid=recovered , short-thin-stiff flaccid= not recovered.
    Insisting on stretching an already stiff tissue dick(not recovered) is resulting in an overal tissue toughening so you have a loss of mfsl and this means a loss of EL.
    So give stimulus and recover then give again new stimulus and recover is resulting in a longer mfsl and this means a longer EL.
    its really that simple.
    I am glad this thread got started so that some members new or old will understand the reason of their poor gains or the no gains at all.
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 11-23-2020, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Good thread! The following should be used in conjunction: Please Read First
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

This sounds like solid advice, but how does that then coincide with guys who have had great gains from hanging, which employs maximum stress and tension?

I know PE is a tricky animal to tame. All of my success, I can recall, has come in 3 separate, noticeable spurts of growth, where i really couldnt identify any specific practice that was most effective over another. The exact right tension has alluded me; I've merely been gauging off of PI's, which seem to flux with different methods at different times (ie manual, extending, resting).

Comment

The tension sweet spot for manual stretches is just a bit more than max elastic elongation. To put that in tactile terms; stretch it until you feel it stop (like there's a cord in there that you reach the end of), then pull just a little bit harder; maybe 1-2lbs more.

The time sweet spot is between 1 and 5 minutes, with 2-3 being a good compromise. Studies have consistently shown that 85% of plastic elongation happens between 1 and 5 minutes. And yes, multiple sets of 30 seconds is ok, but one set of 2 minutes is better than 4 sets of 30sec.

Comment

I haven't had any permanent results to attest to this but I can confirm that I do feel lingering soreness after two consecutive days of PE. This is a great thread, I must remember to mind my PI's, I've seen very different indicators in the morning on different days.
            Current stats (Nov. 2020):
            BPEL- 9" (23 cm)
            EG- 6.25" (16 cm)

Goals for Nov. 2021:
            BPEL- 10" (25.4 cm)
            EG- 7.25" (18.4 cm)

Comment

Working...
            X