Time management issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time management issues

I've been kind of thinking a lot about all the stuff I have going on in my life and everything I am committed to (body training/working out, PE, my band, my girlfriend, work, school, social life), and it is very overwhelming. I'm afraid I'm going to have to, eventually, make a choice to pursue either muscle/body training OR dick training. Doing both is too strenuous and time consuming, and it tends to interfere with my studies, band work and general social life. I have to take public transportation to get to the gym as well, since I do not have a car or a full license, and taking a bus there and back takes up a good 1h - 1.5h alone.
    Frankly, and obviously, I don't want to make this choice. Both PE and working out are extremely important to me and I will never be at ease with myself if I am not doing one of them.

I'm sure I'm one amongst many to experience these overwhelming and frustrating thoughts. So, how do you guys deal with this stuff? How do you manage your time, etc...

Thank you in advance!
    06/10/10 (Start) -> 6.2" BPEL, ~4.9" EG

Short-term Goal
    7.0" BPEL
    5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
    8.0" BPEL
    6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Well a typical day for me looks like 2 hours of muscle development in the morning, depends on which job I'm working I either go at 10 am or noon. Then i work for about 5-6 hours. If I'm working at the restaurant theres no social time that day :P I usually get in around 10 or 11 pm. Then its PE for about 30-45 minutes. Then sleep. No girlfriend for me but I feel like you could squeeze in some PE time. Radiohead has an excellent 10-15 minute work out, if I could find the link I'd give it to you.
    If there's a will, there's a way. :P
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
    My Loggy Log

Comment

Thanks Flanker. I may just be overwhelmed and it may not actually be that bad. Although my PE generally lasts at least an hour and my working out, transportation and all, can last up to 3 hours.
      I saw Radiohead's short work out thing, but it's for more advanced PEers. Also, I'm very skeptical as to any workout leading to gains if it is THAT short.

Short-term Goal
      7.0" BPEL
      5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
      8.0" BPEL
      6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

It's always difficult. There really AREN'T enough hours in the day. Hey man at least you're keeping yourself busy. A lot of people literally lounge about all day doing nothing productive. I'm pretty much waiting until I settle down with a family for the leisure time. Until then its busy busy busy.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
        My Loggy Log

Comment

Man, I feel for you!
          I am retired, and you may find this hard to believe, even for me, time has to get rationed out. Energy levels get to running low, and the desire at times to "not want to be doing anything". I try to multi task my assorted PE tasks into when I work at the computer, so I have some devices to do the work ON me, while I am doing something else.
          Hopefully you can get your own transportation, that would free up some time for you.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

If you really look at your day there is always some wasted time; no one is on the go from the time they wake up until they pass out. Examine your day and you'll find 10 minutes here and ten minutes there when you're really not doing anything important.Doing pe in those times may not be as productive as if you were to a routine all at one time but it will help!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

In the same boat as you, I just tend to sacrifice sleep in order to get a bigger dong. But then again, I'm not working so that's that. But I do attend school for like 6-8 hours a day 4 days a week, so that sucks.
              ANYWAYS - have you thought about alternating body days and PE days? Or just doing PE on your off days from the gym?
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I think we can all attest to the rigors of a full hectic schedule and getting in PE whenever we can. It's even hard getting a chance to come to the site to read the latest posts; most of the time, I'm here on my phone! The thing that I've found a little solace in is that as long as I can get in a good solid PE workout each week, I'm ok - not happy about it, but ok. And I have to really fight myself to not overdo it on that one day and try not to make up for the other 4 that I missed. And I keep telling myself that I'm in it for the long haul and this thing takes time anyway.
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Once you pass the "beginner's stage" and your dick has become conditioned, you should try some of the devices which let you combine PE with other activities. For example, you can pump, clamp, and/or use an extender while studying or even sleeping. While sleeping, however, you need to be careful and not let your session time run over - ie, use a timer/alarm. Bed fowfers while sleeping doesn't interfere with anything. I do a lot of pumping while in the bathroom - showering, shaving, and throne sitting. The bathroom is also good for manual exercises as well. Multitasking is the key to a tight schedule. You may also want to reconsider your priorities: bigger body or bigger dick. Since I am married, I opted for the bigger dick.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

This has been an issue for me as well. Happily, I discussed it with Big Al and he has recommended a PE training schedule for me that is only 3 days a week (for now at least.)
                    The key, obviously, is to focus on the things that really work for you and work on cutting out the rest. This is a continuing struggle, however.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Can choose only one - take care of your body, worry about your pecker later. On the other hand, even one or two PE sessions a week are better than none. Some of the guys here focus tons of their energy on the size of their pecker, and that's fine. But most of us do what we can and make the most of it. Kill yourself time wise and perhaps gain a lot in a year or less. Devote less time to PE and perhaps get half those gains, but not feel like you are busting your ass to make time for it. Which one makes your life better - for you - is the path to take. Compromise perhaps and work predominantly only on length or girth in order to save some time.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                        In the same boat as you, I just tend to sacrifice sleep in order to get a bigger dong. But then again, I'm not working so that's that. But I do attend school for like 6-8 hours a day 4 days a week, so that sucks.
                        ANYWAYS - have you thought about alternating body days and PE days? Or just doing PE on your off days from the gym?
                        Hey Mil,
                        Yeah I've done quite a bit of "sacrificing sleep" in an effort to make my cock bigger.
                        I'm doing a 2 on 1 off schedule, so sometimes my gym days intertwine with my PE days. But either way I work out at the gym 3 days a week and try to do cardio at home on the other 4 days.

Not2big, I like the idea of using eventually using devices but for numerous reasons I'm not 100% sure if I will be able to attain them. I plan on doing some hanging once my penis is conditioned enough for it, because I can simply make my own sock hanger.
                        I try to do bed fowfers as much as I can, but not until I sleep because I get paranoid of stopping blood circulation to my member. Also, I find the whole positions a bit uncomfortable, so I generally do it while I'm in bed for about 20-30 minutes and then doze off once I'm done.

rbi99, prioritizing my two choices, big body or big dick, is what I'm struggling most with.
                        I agree, I definitely have to chose which of those paths I'd rather take, although it's very hard because if I'm more devoted to one than the other, I will always be unsatisfied with the other.
                        As for working predominantly on length OR on girth, I've been working a lot more on girth, mostly because I still have a lot of trouble with stretching (I ALWAYS get an erection. Very irritating). Consequently, I don't think I've gained any length, but I feel like I may have gained a tiny bit of girth. I've yet to measure, my first month ends on Sunday. Focusing on girth has facilitated things in a way.

Thanks everyone for the great advice!
                        I would feel very unproductive if I started taking more days off, so I don't know if I'm willing to do that YET.
                        I'll consider everything that was posted here, though.
                        Mr.Average
                        Last edited by Mr.Average; 07-08-2010, 12:11 PM.

Short-term Goal
                        7.0" BPEL
                        5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
                        8.0" BPEL
                        6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

Hey man, I understand your paranoia about losing circulation down there while doing a fowfer, but as a person who does them religiously before going to sleep, the only thing that's happened when I have woken up is my flaccid is HUGE. The uncomfortableness is a draw-back for sure, but for me I've just gotten used to them (it's taken over 2 months though) and has become a habit to stretch my cock out and place it between my thighs now. I've not sure what the benefit is from doing fowfers (in terms of gains) but waking up with the huge floppy flaccid makes me feel great.
                          Also I do not know how long I stay fowfering throughout the night, but my flaccid is always mighty the next morning.

Another thing to consider doing in terms of PE; I'm not sure what kind of routine you're doing but you can also divide your routine in the day, like jelq in the morning and stretch at night.
                          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                          X