Who keeps PE a secret?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Party View Post
    Surely she noticed your two inch gain and obviously enjoys the bigger you.
    That would be weird if she didn't

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
      And? Seen any gains yet?
      Well, I've only just started, I've only been at it 2 weeks now (about 60 hours). So out of curiosity I measured after my session this morning...and was surprised!

Starting:
      BPEL: 6.25"
      MEG: 5.1"
      BPSL: 6.5"

Today (2/13/21)
      BPEL: 6.375"
      MEG: 5.1"
      BPSL: 7"

I have a special weekend planned in 4 weeks, so hopefully I might have a little more gain by then!
      Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
      As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

I told my wife I wanted to do it before I started, she didn't think I needed it but I was curious to
        see If it worked..it did
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I never told my wife. She is a very modest person as well. Since the divorce I openly share about PE to my partners, usually after they praise me about how good sex and my dick was. Most the time it's a response of fascination from them and a few have asked me about the site after we stopped talking because the guy the were with could use some help. My marriage was a very closed minded, hush hush kind of deal. Now my choices in partners are ones that I could share anything with.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            My wife is a very modest, private person and rarely discusses anything sexually oriented except when engaged in intercourse. The one time I showed her how I pumped up my dick for sex, her response was, “be careful. You might hurt yourself.” I don’t believe she would understand using an extender and stretching. After 50 years, you get to know how your parter thinks.
            My wife is very similar to yours, not interested in discussing sex, except when we are engaged in sex. I wish we could have more open discussions outside of sex, but it is what it is.

I had been doing stealth PE (stretching/jelqing) for about 5 years. About 6 months ago, laying in bed after we just made love, I told her I wanted to buy a Bathmate...she just kind of rolled her eyes. So, I bought one and a few days later, we ended up in the shower together. I brought the pump in the shower and asked her if she would be interested in helping me. Her response was that “she respected my decision to have the pump, but that she was uncomfortable with it and didn’t want to be a part of it.” So...she knows I have the pump, I use it discreetly in the shower before work, and we never talk about it. My hope is that one day, I will get big enough that she will notice and enjoy the size difference that she will be more interested in helping me along.
            Starting (2015) - BPEL: 6.5”, NBPEL: 5.0”, MEG: 4.5”
            May ‘20 - BPEL: 7.0”, NBPEL: 5.5”, MEG: 4.625”
            Oct ‘20 - BPEL: 7.125”, NBPEL: 5.625”, MEG: 4.625”
            Current (July ‘21) - BPEL: 7.25”, NBPEL: 5.75”, MEG: 4.625”

Comment

Originally posted by arlos View Post
              We have a kid and were dating at the time. She was very insecure about what I was doing with PE. It's not a big deal to me. I was doing it for better sex. She took it a different way.
              What way did she take it?
              Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
                What way did she take it?
                She was not happy and accused me of doing PE to impress a woman. She's behaved similarly when I've made other lifestyle changes like diet, exercise, and overall health goals. I think she views it as a threat.

Comment

She was not happy and accused me of doing PE to impress a woman. She's behaved similarly when I've made other lifestyle changes like diet, exercise, and overall health goals. I think she views it as a threat.
                  Gotta love woman
                  Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Not to pry but it sounds like she's insecure, both with her self and in the relationship between you two. My ex-wife made the exact same presumptuous statements.
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

From what I've been able to gather, a very high percentage of trainees prefer absolute privacy when it comes to anything male enhancement related. Out of those left, a small fraction may tell their partners.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

My wife found my bathemate because I left it in the tub, she just asked why. I said because I’m tying to make it bigger. Her response was pretty much “ whatever”. I was extending for months without her knowing until I left my extender on the dryer. Lol I just told her it was for ED....which I don’t have. Pretty much she doesn’t care. I don’t talk about it with her though. She does keep asking me why my dick keeps getting thicker. Duh....I just used the bath mate and wearing a girth band....smh. Lol it’s cooL.

We should we feel embarrassed for wanting to improve? How is it different from woman getting boob, butt, nose jobs or lip fillers. Guys...DONT FALL FOR THE DOUBLE STANDARD. Seriously let woman judge and other men laugh. Who will laugh when you are above average and they’re just or below average?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                          Not to pry but it sounds like she's insecure, both with her self and in the relationship between you two. My ex-wife made the exact same presumptuous statements.
                          Totally. She even told me when I was improving my fitness that she was worried I'd get more attention and could lose me to another women. The fact that she discouraged me from improving my health made me lose her.

Comment

Yes it is a secret. My kit is only a strap hanger and some foam and old sock for padding. My hanger has a hook so I can quickly remove the weight if need be. My wife thinks my penis is quite big enough thank you ! We do not do sexual stuff every day and on the occasion she has said something I suggest she had just forgotten how big it was !

Comment

Secret yes. I keep my PE stuff at work and i do all the exercises when i'm working. If and when she notices something is going on (coz of the bigger weiner i hope) i shall be like "you crazy bitch. You just imagine stuff".

Nah.. i propably will tell her i do hand stretches and jelqing to straighten my curved penis. I have told her that i might have peyronies disease and it is possible to cure with exercises but the "unfortunate" side effects are a bigger penis and harder erections

I will never tell her i have bathmate, airpump and vac hanger.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionheart66 View Post
                                Secret yes. I keep my PE stuff at work and i do all the exercises when i'm working.
                                Hahaha! I have some PE stuff at my work too! I’m glad I’m not the only one.
                                Starting (2015) - BPEL: 6.5”, NBPEL: 5.0”, MEG: 4.5”
                                May ‘20 - BPEL: 7.0”, NBPEL: 5.5”, MEG: 4.625”
                                Oct ‘20 - BPEL: 7.125”, NBPEL: 5.625”, MEG: 4.625”
                                Current (July ‘21) - BPEL: 7.25”, NBPEL: 5.75”, MEG: 4.625”

Comment

Working...
                                X