Whats the real truth about big ones??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    Actually I avoid petite girls ,as they often can't handle 8 by 6.
    If you have partners that need 7" bpeg they should do kegals.
    I've actually come across one that was kind of "cavernous" - I doubt that even Mandingo could have done anything for her - LOL!

My current states that she adores my size and my girth is, as she puts it, "more than perfect." And that's cool - really it is. But for ME, that's where things take a slight turn ... I have often thought though that if and hen she starts to complain, I would revisit my goals. But until that time comes ....
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Lets also not forget size is relative to one's location... girls in my city have sex with many more partners from all over the world and to them 8x6 is not as big as to a girl in a small town who's been with 5-6 guys (you may say im generalising but i am speaking from my experience). So i am setting my goals accordingly.
      04/2010 6.1x4.9"
      07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by larrypinball View Post
        Enlighten me please! I'd love to be able and work up to a girth measurement near your's.
        Check out my Log ... https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...reoks-log.html
        kingpole
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by kingpole; 07-09-2010, 08:17 PM.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

A penis with a 7" girth is nearly 3/8" greater in circumference than a Red Bull can. I haven't had sex with hundreds of women, but I have gotten laid by 16 or so, and I have never experienced a woman with a vagina that gaped so much, even after having children, as to require anything remotely close to that large to feel anything.

I will concede that such a woman might exist somewhere, but if you become big enough to satisfy her, I guarantee that you will be out of bounds for many more women.

Comment

So the answer to this dilemma is to find a woman with a, excuse the expression, "cow pussy," and hang with her for the remainder of your active days. That is what I've done. The Mrs. and I are tall, long waisted people. She accomodates me quite nicely--no complaints as to my length or girth--even before child birth--I was around 8" by 6" (a guess) at the time.

Comment

I agree that within a very large range of penis sizes "there is a lid for every pot". My wife has had two kids and had a considerably larger vaginal capacity after childbirth, which is my main motivation for PE (other than improved EQ). I am not huge but am a healthy size (about 7" NBPEL, 8" BPEL, a little over 5.5" MSEG and 6.25" maximal EG).

When she is aroused my wife can swallow me up without batting an eyelash, but I know for sure that I would be considered too big for comfort by some of the girls I laid before marriage, because I'm bigger now and they told me I was larger than ideal then.

Comment

Originally posted by sg0123456 View Post
                Lets also not forget size is relative to one's location... girls in my city have sex with many more partners from all over the world and to them 8x6 is not as big as to a girl in a small town who's been with 5-6 guys (you may say im generalising but i am speaking from my experience). So i am setting my goals accordingly.
                There could be something to this,of course 8 by 6 is in the top 1 or 2% volume wise, but if a woman has had more than a couple hundred partners she may not be impressed. Some women can be unreasonable that way.

Comment

Well they are destined to lead very unsatisfied lives then!
                  Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
                  Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

Comment

Anything over 8 by 6 starts compromising useability. If the point of pe to you ,is to use it then keep this in mind, if you just want a conversation piece to build your ego ,then go ahead with the 9 by 8. i have no objection to a guy building something unuseable as an ego boost, just so long as he is aware, he may never have sex with it.
                    Yeah some sense is needed to determine upper limits.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

There could be something to this,of course 8 by 6 is in the top 1 or 2% volume wise, but if a woman has had more than a couple hundred partners she may not be impressed. Some women can be unreasonable that way.
                      Ok Pegasus, you got a smile from me but still think that the average that you've seen in wikipedia is not the average that i am competing with on a daily basis... i dont want to offend anyone but there are parts of the world where penises are alot smaller by average and over there a woman would have to sleep with 500 men to see that 8x6 and get impressed... but thats not relavant to me and that was the point i was making. Anyway this is a very polarised debate, i'm not really expecting to see anyone change their mind on this!!
                      04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                      07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

What part of the world could you possibly mean?
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

ok, a mate of mine that has a third leg. He is 5 ft 6 or thereabouts and 140lbs soaking wet. Him and his wife were in a pub one day with few other couples. The beer was flowing an the conversation got onto sex. Which eventually went onto orgasms and penis size etc. Now he sat with a smirk while a few of us debated openly about what women want. the women also talked about it. Now the general consensus was a 7-8" long by 5-6 girth. Stevie quietly piped up that he wished his was as small. We all called him out on that one and he proceeded to finish the rest of his pint of beer, look over at his wife who nodded and smiled and for a laugh he then stood up and unzipped. Then he let his monster loose and it touched the bottom of the pint glass. In absolute shock and awe all the guys pretty much said "fuck me" at the same time. Now topic was quickly changed to asking Stevie what size he was. Eventually he told us a tad under 10" erect nbp and that he could just get his hand around it. he had small hands so I reckon in the 6-6.5" range in girth. Now the women asked his wife how does she cope with that. She said after 7 years together that she still couldn't take it all every time they had sex. The girth was not an issue but the length would just bottom out.

Now his wife has had children, is around 5ft 7" and has been used to his monster for years and she still can't take it.

I have also played with the misses on several encounters using some of her toys. Even when she is as wet as can be and after numerous orgasms she maxes out at around 8- 8.5 inside her and the vibrators or dildos (the biggest ones she has) all have a girth of around 6-6.5. After 30-40 mins of those she starts to feel a bit of discomfort from the girth and length if I get carried away with using them on her.

So after all that I personally reckon that a 9 x 7 is as big as you could ever need to be honest. Anything bigger and your going to have to hold back during sex. Personally I love going at it hard and would hate to lose rougher sex for the sake of having a show piece between my legs.
                          If you build it, she will cum!

Aug 04 BPEL X EG 6.2" x 4.5" Flaccid 3.75" x 4.0"
                          Aug 11 BPEL X EG 7.25" x 5.125" Flaccid 5.0" x 5.0"

On a mission.

Comment

Actually I can't go hard on a lot of girls now at 8 by 6, so at 9 by 7 that might be a thing of the past Kdub.

Comment

Some of these threads remind me of years ago when I was into bodybuilding and I would see guys with horrible body dismorphia. I'm talking about guys that were 5'8" and 280 pounds in single digit bodyfat that still thought they needed to get bigger. It reeks of insecurity and deeper lying issues.

IMO any guy that says 8x6 is small is either full of shit or is just trolling. Second, if you need 10x8 or whatever to make yourself feel better about yourself, it's no different than the 280 pound ripped guy. There is an underlying issue there that needs to be addressed. As another poster noted, anything above 8x6 and more women will find you undesirable than desirable. I have been with a woman that had a guy that was a legit 9 inches and she said she never orgasmed with him once, and all it did was cause her pain. Big enough and usable enough combined with knowing how to pleasure a woman matters. If you think that pleasuring a woman involves shoving 10x8 up in her then maybe you just need to learn how to actually fuck properly.

Comment

Me personally, I'm shooting for something around Big Al's dick. Watching those videos I realized that I really want the girth more than anything, but I feel like his length compliments it well without the overkill. Perhaps he'll disagree with me but that's basically what I'm shooting for.
                                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                                My Loggy Log

Comment

Working...
                                X