shaping the penis head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaping the penis head

hey guys im new here and just starting my p.e. exercises. I understand that techniques to mold the head of the penis, if there even are any, are probably advanced ones and that i will need to wait for some time before i can perform them, but i am wondering if there are any techniques that causer the head of the penis to become larger or to make it bulge more. Thanks in advance

I would suggest looking through the Exercises portion of this site! Good luck brick and enjoy!!

Comment

I can only think of one way. It worked for different shaped blocks in the past, it should work now.

http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/John...5010?$product$

Circle? Triange? Square? Donkey-shaped one? Just line them up and push!

Just kidding, there's probably a better way!
      Why does a penis have a hole in the end? So men can be open-minded :biggrin1:

Comment

I can just imagine someone showing up in the Emergency Room with that contraption stuck on his cock saying "Peepee told me to do it."

Comment

haha thanks guys. ill check out the link

Comment

Any girth exercise can potentially increase the size of your glans (head) and some are better than others.

However, the general advise is length first, girth second.
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

OMG - way to funny. I'd go for the donkey shaped one but I'd be shut off from anal sex if I showed up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther View Post
                OMG - way to funny. I'd go for the donkey shaped one but I'd be shut off from anal sex if I showed up with that.
                That would give a TOTALLY new meaning to "ass to ass"!
                Why does a penis have a hole in the end? So men can be open-minded :biggrin1:

Comment

I tend to agree with blink, all girth exercises will help this.
                  More in depth: Kegels will force more blood in while your erect by improving your erection quality, and so anything that improves your erectile quality will increase your head size.
                  There is an exercise called a 'sadsak head' that involves gripping your penis with more than one grip with the intention of enlarging the head of the penis, here is an excerpt from the ************* PE manual:
                  FROM USER SADSAK
                  Greetings Aaron!
                  I have noticed a quick gain in head size when I do the following and wanted your opinion on it. The way I begin, is the same as jelqing in setting up the stationary hand.
                  Then I place my moving hand's thumb and forefinger around my penis facing the stationary hand. (like a mirror image). Then tighten my grip using only my thumb and forefinger of the moving hand forcing the blood towards the head. Without moving the moving hand, I add pressure with the middle finger. At this point I have the forefinger and middle fingers tight. Then I add the grip of the ring finger, then finally the pinkie.
                  When I do this, all the blood goes to the head a little at a time and the head gets HUGE! (well, relatively speaking) I run through the grips about 5 times at one sitting during my exercises and have noticed a difference already.
                  Maybe suggest adding a 3rd measurement to recording stats: head circumference?
                  I know that to me the head size is important since that is the 'first impression' when beginning to making love. And we all know how important first impressions are!!! :-p
                  I used to do these occasionally but never got into them enough to see results so I can't really vouch for them, but I can't see any fault with them. They definitely make your glans temporarily bigger at least.

In summary, increase your EQ and do girth exercises; specifically the SADSAK head exercise.
                  Was: 5.4" BPEL X 4.1" MSEG
                  Now: ~7" BPEL X 4.5" MSEG
                  One Day: 7.5" BPEL X 5" MSEG

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-guide.html

Comment

BTW, yes... It is too advanced for you at the moment. Right now jelqing will enhance your EQ and head size.
                    Was: 5.4" BPEL X 4.1" MSEG
                    Now: ~7" BPEL X 4.5" MSEG
                    One Day: 7.5" BPEL X 5" MSEG

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-guide.html

Comment

Working...
                    X