3 inches in 3 months-can it be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 inches in 3 months-can it be done?

I'm desperately looking to enlarge my penis in any way possible to reach 7 inches erect length and 6 inches erect girth, and possibly 4 inches relaxed length, and 4 inches relaxed girth. I'm actually pretty desperate because I'm actually pretty broke right now, so no kyxy, and I haven't even tried it, but I'm willing to do what it takes for anything else to reach my goal. Please please help me.

Welcome to pegym

3 inches in 3 months?
    Short Answer: No.
    Long Answer: Most likely you would just end up with an injured broken penis. You'll need time and patience.

Getting more than 2" of length takes years for most people.

Getting Started:
    Study PE in depth, learn all you can
    PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum
    The Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist
    Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It
    Penile Enlargement - Tracking Your Progress is Important

then when you're ready start with this:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

& here's a story to motivate you: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 08-14-2010, 08:23 PM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

short and long answers, no.

Comment

The long answer is that it takes a long time to gain more than 2" in most cases.

And some don't seem capable of gaining more than 1.5" even after years of trying (hard gainers)

Comment

Originally posted by haha01 View Post
          I'm desperately looking to enlarge my penis in any way possible to reach 7 inches erect length and 6 inches erect girth, and possibly 4 inches relaxed length, and 4 inches relaxed girth. I'm actually pretty desperate because I'm actually pretty broke right now, so no kyxy, and I haven't even tried it, but I'm willing to do what it takes for anything else to reach my goal. Please please help me.
          If you expect to do 3 inches in 3 months you'll most likely get discouraged when you only gain .3- 1 inch and stop...

Set realistic goals and you will achieve them.

Know that you're going to be doing this for a long time and stick with it. The improvements will definitely come with time.

I don't want to discourage you from P.E.ing but if I were you I would expect it to take atleast 2 years to gain that much length....

Blink gave you a bunch of good links to look at. Give them a look and try to check this forum daily to weekly for motivation.

Good SKILL gaining

Comment

haha01: the truth is, nothing worthwhile comes easy in life, and PE is included.

Growing your penis to huge proportions will take an equally huge long term commitment. In terms of PE, honestly, 3 months is no time at all. It's fine if your shooting for some small gains (let's say .5"+ in length, .25"+ girth--but there is no guarantee), but the more you grow, the more your gains will slow down.

Comment

This is an odd question from someone who joined a year ago and should have been doing research.
              My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

DownLow: good point... it does seem odd. Maybe he lost interest in the idea?

Comment

Welcome aboard...one year later.

Comment

a year?? may be he typed the wrong date in. in any case i just finished my 90 day beginner work out and i have gained only 3/8 in length and girth; and that was with me working hard to keep to the schedule as best i could. so you get what you put in.
                    starting numbers. MAY 10 BPEL=5.5
                    BPEL=7
                    EG=5.5
                    goal BPEL= 9
                    goal eg=6.5

Comment

Any gains are good gains in my mind.

Comment

Oh well, least I got some good links. Hopefully these only require my hands, as that's all I can work with. no kyxy, no enlargement devices, just the two hands God gave me.

Comment

Oh well, least I got some good links. Hopefully these only require my hands, as that's all I can work with. no kyxy, no enlargement devices, just the two hands God gave me.
                          Don't look a gift horse in the mouth haha.

Once you get into it you will appreciate that PE takes time & effort.

There will be a part of you that values it more because of that.
                          Vulcan
                          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

i saw different types of advertisment on the web.4 inches in 4 weeks is one example
                            But the one that made me rofl was gain 10cm in 10 days.

3 inches in 3 months is not possible.no way.Can you gain 3 inches?yes!But you must be a big noob to think you can gain that in such a short period of time.

Comment

3 inches in 3 months NEVER

in 3 years I highly doubt it.
                              Started 15/July/2010
                              Stats
                              BPEL:5.75" EL: 5.25" EG:4.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X