Problems with Ulis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
    Don't lose sight of the true goal (increasing your size by a few inches, not lifting 400lbs with your unit like the asian deviant power-lifters)
    Hilarious! But very true brother!!

Comment

Seriously, have you seen the videos? I couldn't figure out whether to cry or laugh!

The Hindu / Sadhu/ whatever those guys are in India that can pull a bus with their winky, they are just as bad if not worse.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
        Seriously, have you seen the videos? I couldn't figure out whether to cry or laugh!

The Hindu / Sadhu/ whatever those guys are in India that can pull a bus with their winky, they are just as bad if not worse.
        I saw this Indian guy who did tricks with his penis and it was LONNNGGG. Like flaccid it was the longest flaccid penis I have ever seen and he used to make bow ties and stuff out of it.
        Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
        BPEL: Approx. 6
        EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
        BPEL: 7
        EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
        EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
          I saw this Indian guy who did tricks with his penis and it was LONNNGGG. Like flaccid it was the longest flaccid penis I have ever seen and he used to make bow ties and stuff out of it.
          Sounds like the perfect party gag to impress all your friends
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
          X