Is it ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok?

Ok I did some length exercises this evening.

3 sets of bundles at 30 sec holds w/ kegels
    3 sets of internals
    2 erect stretches at 20 sec holds.
    Traction wrap

My question is. After I wrapped I decided to do some hanging. 10 min. with 5lbs. Is that safe to do that? I am still wrapped right now.
    I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

I only have a little hanging experience. But when I was experimenting with it, I had to unwrap right after to get good circulation back to my penis. Maybe one of the more experienced hangers will have better insight though.

Comment

When you first start hanging, I suggest you don't mix it with anything else.

You can combine hanging with other exercises, but its advanced & dangerous--and beyond the scope of guides. The best way to hang is exactly as Bib suggests. I suggest at least 1 year of continuous hanging experience before you start experimenting. And experimenting is only necessary if you're not gaining at a good rate.

Now in your case you're doing length work, so hanging with that may have some merit... If you want to experiment it's your own choice, but I would be extremely cautious- (and never mix hanging with advanced girth work like clamping--it's a dead end).

About the wrap--its fine to stay wrapped,even in between hanging sets. However, a traction wrap might be too tight. The ideal wrap for hanging does not restrict circulation.
      blink2000
      Last edited by blink2000; 08-25-2010, 08:47 PM.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
      X