Skeptic looking for proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Skeptical is gone.

I know my dick is an inch bigger than it was a year ago. Therefore a dick can get bigger. Therefore I will keep working to make it bigger.

As much as I like that you all have success too my own success is what I'm striving for. Is it a placebo effect? Who cares! If placebo effect works then I'll use that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther View Post
      Looks like Skeptical is gone.

I know my dick is an inch bigger than it was a year ago. Therefore a dick can get bigger. Therefore I will keep working to make it bigger.

As much as I like that you all have success too my own success is what I'm striving for. Is it a placebo effect? Who cares! If placebo effect works then I'll use that too.
      I'm not gone.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        6 pages of well intentioned post for someone who will never do pe!
        Really, how do you know?

You make this seem like a cult when you lose the ability to imagine yourself in someone else's position and have compassion on them, especially when you yourself might have even been in a similar place to me before you got started. Why do you feel so threatened by me?

Comment

Originally posted by gosh View Post
          Hi skeptical,
          welcome to the PE Gym!

When I first learned about PE in 2009 I was way too skeptical too. I tried some jelqing and pulling, didn't see results for about 10 days and gave it up. But this year I just decided to give it a proper try, there's nothing to lose if you're a bit careful, and I'm glad I did it now, and I will not stop any time soon.

It seems that you are way overly skeptical. That's fine, there are a lot of people like you, but no one ever achieved anything through so much skepticism that it prevents them from viewing things in different angle. It's good to question things and not believe blindly - that just means that you possess some intelligence. There is no easy way to prove this stuff, you can go and read through many progress logs and success stories of guys achieving very nice and impressive results, not just in size, you can find some before/after photos, but you will always find something to question and will never be 100% convinced in this. Hell, you might not believe in it even if you try it for 3 month and gain 1/2", I know that I doubted my gains in the beginning.
          There are so many people posting in forums for free, who are convinced that PE works. There are some medical studies, mostly for extenders, but also for manual exercising. This should make you question your skepticism at least a bit.

You are also afraid to injure you penis - that is very reasonable fear. But the penis is a lot tougher than you think, and the worst thing that you will experience (that is if you don't do something really stupid like hanging huge weights or clamping without being conditioned) is usually just a little decrease in your erection quality, which recovers with a few days rest. The key to make sure that you don't injure yourself is to start very light - a light beginner routine will tire your penis less than good 30+ min sex session. From there with baby steps you work up and monitor carefully the clues of your body - this way you will know when to back off long before an injury is possible.

Do your research, read, search for photos or whatever you want, you probably will not get a satisfying proof. But if you try to look at things a bit differently, see how many people are posting here and some have made quite significant gains, which just cannot be a measuring error (you have to be retarded to make a 1"+ error). Guys here are taking time to help other guys without knowing each other. You can't say that everyone here is either lying or doesn't know what he's doing and it's all measuring error or some kind of self convincing/placebo effect.

My point is - only you can make yourself believe in this and only you can prove it to yourself. If some day you eventually decide to do it, all the people here will help willingly, as they have helped many others.

[BTW sorry if something is not in place, I haven't read the whole thread, it's too late and I need to sleep]
          Thank you very much for this comment, gosh.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptical View Post
            Really, how do you know?

You make this seem like a cult when you lose the ability to imagine yourself in someone else's position and have compassion on them, especially when you yourself might have even been in a similar place to me before you got started. Why do you feel so threatened by me?
            Its the other way around, you can't imagine yourself in our position. We can easily think of ourselves in your position, because we all started where you are.

No one feels threatened by you. We mostly feel sorry for you.
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

No one is threatened by you. You just want proof that can't be given. The only "proof" we can give you is our words; pictures can always be photshopped or whatever.Guys took their time to write their success to share with you their good fortune and to help. You want something in concrete when it can't be done! It has been said to you before; do it or don't do it. The choice is all yours!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Really, how do you know?

hm...HOw old are you??

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
                  hm...HOw old are you??
                  Good question...
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                    Good question...

In what way is that a "good question?"

I'm well over 20; let's leave it at that.

Comment

I've got a good question skeptical, you have been here for awhile now and have had plenty of time to read the free articles and information this site gives away. Including personal accounts of hundreds of sincere members, if you still don't believe, why are you still here?

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                        I've got a good question skeptical, you have been here for awhile now and have had plenty of time to read the free articles and information this site gives away. Including personal accounts of hundreds of sincere members, if you still don't believe, why are you still here?
                        Are you saying I should leave?

What difference does it make?

I'm interested in all of this because I want a bigger penis just like everyone else here does. Whether I "believe" or not will only determine when/if I begin to do 'pe' on my own. But just like I'm not going to "take someone's word for it" that their penis grew 5 inches, therefore PE is real, I'm also not going to conclude it's all nonsense when I have no proof of that either.

What amazes me is that some of you were of a similar point of view when you first came here, yet you can't see a little bit of yourself in my expressing of skepticism and encourage me or at least be polite with me, but instead see someone who is an 'outsider' and have some desire to see me leave or "admit" that I now believe (or whatever it is you are getting at). I just don't get it. Please try to have some compassion.

Comment

Skeptical mate, your thread is brilliant. Its a long running saga now, and i for one tune in every night in anticipation of the next enstallment. Its like the classic "will he, won't he?" storylines in all the great soap operas. I'm tuning in genuinely eager to see "does the guy believe in pe yet?" The ingenious hook is he hasn't even given it a try yet!

Man you've had a huge amount of compassion from the guys, you know that bro!

Comment

Not once did I suggest that you leave, nor do I want you to. I was honestly curious as to why you wanted to stay if you don't believe in it, thats all.
                            I think everyone has been very polite and many even tried to give you the proof your insisting on.

I don't know what else can be said or shown to you via internet to satisfy your doubts, so I'm curious whats next... Give it a go and see for yourself, its all in black and white(and color), and NOBODY is charging you for the information. I don't know what other kind of encouragement your expecting to get????????

Comment

Are you saying I should leave?

What difference does it make?

I'm interested in all of this because I want a bigger penis just like everyone else here does. Whether I "believe" or not will only determine when/if I begin to do 'pe' on my own. But just like I'm not going to "take someone's word for it" that their penis grew 5 inches, therefore PE is real, I'm also not going to conclude it's all nonsense when I have no proof of that either.

What amazes me is that some of you were of a similar point of view when you first came here, yet you can't see a little bit of yourself in my expressing of skepticism and encourage me or at least be polite with me, but instead see someone who is an 'outsider' and have some desire to see me leave or "admit" that I now believe (or whatever it is you are getting at). I just don't get it. Please try to have some compassion.

5 inches? Trying to have a little compassion here, but usually forums call people like you trolls. Thing is this skeptical. Even if you do try it, I can't see you making gains if you don't have faith, trust, or whatever you want to call it in your training. Quite simple, it is obvious that any proof that it works won't be given in the form you want it here. If you want to try this stuf, change your thought process, do a little research on JP's beginner routine and do it for 3 months. At the very least you will gain EQ and maybe stamina in the bedroom. 3-5 hours a week for 3 months doesn't seem like a lot to me. Good luck.
                              My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
                                Skeptical mate, your thread is brilliant. Its a long running saga now, and i for one tune in every night in anticipation of the next enstallment. Its like the classic "will he, won't he?" storylines in all the great soap operas. I'm tuning in genuinely eager to see "does the guy believe in pe yet?" The ingenious hook is he hasn't even given it a try yet!

Man you've had a huge amount of compassion from the guys, you know that bro!

Heh, thanks, that's pretty cool I guess. I'm a little busy right now, but I'm trying to look up information on the kegel exercises and not to cut into the drama, but I may start with that as someone had suggested to me. Probably will start that soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X