No announcement yet.

All this BS about size-queens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not hating, he's wondering what relevance your post about size had to do with the original post. The thread is about size queens, not how big your own dick is.
    Regardless, we don't compare sizes with each other like that.
    Size-queens as in girls, not guys who are size queens.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
      I know a girl who said nothin' under 7". I also know this girl is disgustingly whoreish and I view her as a piece of filth, and I'm not alone in what I think about her.
      There are some girls I know like that. I remember one saying how her dude needs to be wearing magnums or it isn't big enough. I laughed.
      Maybe some of these size queens just have mega-huge vagina syndrome. We would be inconsiderate if we didn't take that into account as well.

Originally posted by millia View Post
      He's not hating, he's wondering what relevance your post about size had to do with the original post. The thread is about size queens, not how big your own dick is.
      Regardless, we don't compare sizes with each other like that.
      Size-queens as in girls, not guys who are size queens.
      That's what I was getting at.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyUK View Post
        NP97 stop hatein my friend.
        You have caught my attention. I suggest you stop picking on NP97. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Well they'll stop picking on NP97 when you all, and you know who you are, stop picking on me! Besides NP97 can take pretty good care of himself, much more so then let's say a dwarf!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hello everyone.

To be honest I am too frustrated with these women used to with big dicks - the size queens. I am 6 and I havn't met a women who had said 6 is ideal. Btw I am 6 '2'' in height and I have had sex mostly with tall babes. I have searched around on the net a lot about this issue as well and there is no difference. For example take a look at this thread -

Female First Forum • View topic - Women: What is your ideal penis size?

Notice how they make fun of a guy who had it 6 inches long and 8 inches seems to be standard. It's all BS and no need to be insecure. Here is another article on how companies profit on the insecure men.

One point I want to make is I still have great sex and no woman actually complains after the bedroom activity.
            gooolist
            Last edited by gooolist; 08-31-2010, 04:18 AM.

Comment

big ones exist...And with pe even biger ones..Think how huge mine should look at 8.3" with 160 cm height :P:P
              What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Well they'll stop picking on NP97 when you all, and you know who you are, stop picking on me! Besides NP97 can take pretty good care of himself, much more so then let's say a dwarf!
                Dang, I thought you were a gnome, with big ears. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I agree... big cocks exist, but not all girls have had one ... and I firmly believe this.

And the AVERAGE penis size is NOT 7"... regardless of what most fucking guys say.

I'm 6.6" NOW... thanks to PE. I still think I'm small.

However... I bet you if we picked 1,000 RANDOM guys off the street.. the majority would be under < or = 6.2" - I am confident of this.

I bet some male celebs who are "packin" ... @ least 50% of them know of PE. The other half are genetically endowed. And think about what % these celebrities are of our population... .05%??? Not many compared to the masses.

I'm sorry, but I still stand firm. Men lie... women can't fucking tell the difference.

F the size queens. And there are more size queens out there than we will admit to.

Nicole... my first ex of THIS year.. the bitch who burned me thought I was big... that's when I was 5.6" x 4.5"... like, seriously?!

No... I'm sorry.. this bitch grew up with Lindsay fucking Lohan. Yes, I'm angry... can you tell? LOL

Girls don't know shit about cock size.

Phoebe.. the last psycho bitch I dated... she identified I was average right off the bat. I believe she did have a big cock before me... she was a size queen. I told her about PE. She got excited about it.

...but she was psycho and all that.. (see my thread about it to know the story if you care)

I end my rant.

heh
                  A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                  NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                  GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Normal is 5.5" for about 90% of the adult male population.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I remember stumbling across one of those female size forums years ago and it freaked me the fuck out. Bitches talking like "i would accept.." and "if its thinner than a toilet roll i'd kick him out of bed.." i was horrified reading that shit! But i've come realise a chick that talks like that, or is even hanging around a site like that, isn't worth bothering about. She better not have a single flaw, she'd better be supermodel stunning with huge tits, incredible arse, to be talking like that. But even then, shes just good for a pump then you kick her ass outta bed. You can't hold it against a chick for prefering certain size, i like big tits, my ex had small tits, i'm not gonna shoot her down for it though. And as for these bitches that say their mans 9 inchds, i've said it before but i've known 2 chicks that said their guy was huge, after they split up they're running about saying the guys tiny!

Its all bullshit guys. The good girls are out there, the ones we really want, and they don't give a shit.

Comment

Great post Eric +rep
                        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Agreed Millia, excellent post Eric!

Comment

These size queens will never amount to anything.

-Their dumb ideology in choosing men will exclude them from social circles with any hint of intelligence.
                            -They will be the women who no man would dare take to their mothers at home.
                            -Their obsession with size will make them very poor mothers to their daughters, and even worse for their sons.
                            -Single parent lifestyle, chronic financial instability.
                            -"Tunnel vision", narrow broads.

These are naturally generalizations, but with a high degree of probability.

Sorry but,
                            http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/2270/...jpg?1242277575
                            Zulu
                            Last edited by Zulu; 08-30-2010, 11:23 PM.
                            Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
                            Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
                              And as for these bitches that say their mans 9 inchds, i've said it before but i've known 2 chicks that said their guy was huge, after they split up they're running about saying the guys tiny!
                              Haha that's hilarious. Great post Eric.

Comment

Average size is under 6". There are just as many small ones as big ones out there.
                                For every natural 8" dick there is a 3" one to go along with it.
                                Most people fall in the 5"-7" category... with 5.5-6" having the most 'members'.
                                Guys tend to round up to the next inch or two. a 5.5" becomes 7". Six inches becomes eight.
                                Don't forget that women can't tell the difference. You lie to them and they'll take your word for it.
                                This is how everyone has such a big dick now-a-days.

OH and most of these celebrities who are 'packing' don't have huge dicks. They are about average... like 6". PUBLICITY!
                                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                                X