No announcement yet.

All this BS about size-queens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December 04, 2009, (Splash News) - Rihanna has admitted she is a "size queen" who demands fellas measure up in the trouser department.
    The Umbrella beauty also confessed a big package is the "one main quality" she looks for in a one-night stand.
    Rihanna's saucy revelations came on a US radio show after she was asked: "Are you a size queen?"
    At first she tried to be coy, saying: "I can't believe you just asked me that!"
    But when the question was repeated, she answered: "Guilty. Guilty as charged."
    Quizzed about one-night stands, Rihanna said: "If it's a one-night stand, we all know what we are looking at, period."
    She told how she goes for tall men, saying: "I am a tall girl and I like wearing tall shoes.
    "I don't like being taller than the guy, ever."
    She added: "If it's a one-night stand, as I said before, there is only one main quality."
    Rihanna told the show she is not searching for a new man in her life, saying: "I'm not really looking right now."

Comment

Originally posted by sidewinder.a7x View Post
      december 04, 2009, (splash news) - rihanna has admitted she is a "size queen" who demands fellas measure up in the trouser department.
      The umbrella beauty also confessed a big package is the "one main quality" she looks for in a one-night stand.
      Rihanna's saucy revelations came on a us radio show after she was asked: "are you a size queen?"
      at first she tried to be coy, saying: "i can't believe you just asked me that!"
      but when the question was repeated, she answered: "guilty. Guilty as charged."
      quizzed about one-night stands, rihanna said: "if it's a one-night stand, we all know what we are looking at, period."
      she told how she goes for tall men, saying: "i am a tall girl and i like wearing tall shoes.
      "i don't like being taller than the guy, ever."
      she added: "if it's a one-night stand, as i said before, there is only one main quality."
      rihanna told the show she is not searching for a new man in her life, saying: "i'm not really looking right now."
      lol
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Oh really? LOL - I wonder what she considers big seeing as how she's no bigger than my littLe finger! LOL!!!
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Chris Brown didn't really beat up Rihanna.. I just cock slapped her a few times..
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

It's funny the way the world works now.

It's Ok for a woman to come out & say she is a size queen, but I believe that if a male celebrity was interviewed & said he only liked women with big breasts - it would be frowned upon & potentially damage his reputation (unless he was a rapper & then nobody would bat an eyelid).

Part of it is a general turning of the tables on men, men have been known to objectify women - so they think to fight fire with fire.

Fair enough really IMO.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
              It's funny the way the world works now.

It's Ok for a woman to come out & say she is a size queen, but I believe that if a male celebrity was interviewed & said he only liked women with big breasts - it would be frowned upon & potentially damage his reputation (unless he was a rapper & then nobody would bat an eyelid).

Part of it is a general turning of the tables on men, men have been known to objectify women - so they think to fight fire with fire.

Fair enough really IMO.
              Hey that's easy for you to say mr. 8"+ BPEL!!!
              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                Hey that's easy for you to say mr. 8"+ BPEL!!!
                You've got me there, I will admit that in recent months I am less perturbed by size queen type comments in the media etc! Before PE it was very different because I had a very negative self image & would jump on any chance to put myself down. Also before PE I was turtling like you would not believe (all the time) & this affected me.

But what I think happens in the male psyche, is that 1 woman says she has this preference & we transfer it onto all women. We cannot seem to help ourselves.

When in fact the vast majority of women have much more realistic expectations.
                Vulcan

Comment

That's a very good point - YET we still practice PE! We are "walking contradictions" gents! LOL
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I'll tell you what, just the gains I have seen in one month is making me less perturbed at any size-reference comments. Even if I'm not 8 or 9, I'm on the journey. The satisfaction and confidence has been astounding.
                    8-1-10 11-1-11
                    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by bobberick View Post
                      I'll tell you what, just the gains I have seen in one month is making me less perturbed at any size-reference comments. Even if I'm not 8 or 9, I'm on the journey. The satisfaction and confidence has been astounding.
                      That's it - confidence. Also, I think (when we first discover PE) there is a sense of a reversal of the resignation that we should be happy with what we were born with.

It then becomes an adventure in a way.
                      Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                        You've got me there, I will admit that in recent months I am less perturbed by size queen type comments in the media etc! Before PE it was very different because I had a very negative self image & would jump on any chance to put myself down. Also before PE I was turtling like you would not believe (all the time) & this affected me.

But what I think happens in the male psyche, is that 1 woman says she has this preference & we transfer it onto all women. We cannot seem to help ourselves.

When in fact the vast majority of women have much more realistic expectations.
                        With your picture, I keep thinking Spock is talking to me with undeniable logic which I must accept!

About most women: yes, unless you're sleeping with Janet Jackson, Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton or whatever, any good size (7"+) will probably impress them (I agree, most women are more reasonable & don't expect everyone to have an 8" penis). If you want to hook up with a celebrity you better be donkey hung...
                        blink2000
                        Last edited by blink2000; 09-01-2010, 02:35 PM.
                        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                        X