No announcement yet.

Well Hung= Happiness article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diamondback &going411by7 : I hope to one day have a monster flaccid like you guys do.

Baby Flaccid
    BPEL & Flaccid hang both motivate me equally. My flaccid pre-pe was only 2" after a hard workout, and maybe 3" when I was warm. Even though my BPEL was 6" it looked like I had a baby dick... which is honestly pretty disturbing for a guy that is constantly changing in front of others (athletics). I was a good athlete, and for some reason no one ever said anything to me in college.

Best Friend Mocks
    In high school, my best friend mocked me, but one on one (not in public)... He pointed out he could see my small flaccid through my sweats (after working out). Honestly, that didn't completely phase me because I knew my penis grew to 300% of that when I was erect. It did always nag me in the back of my mind though.

Shame!!
    I recall in high school, a guy got pantsed, underwear & all. He had a baby flaccid. Hopefully he finds these forums one day; assuming he didn't kill himself. He will seriously be scarred for life, I recall all the ridicule the poor guy got. He was chubby & shy, so that probably made things worse for him.

I think shame is probably a bigger motivator than the hope of making gains.

I originally found PE due to a desire to increase my erect length, but never wanting to be ashamed again (in the locker room) may turn out to be more of a motivation than anything else.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Big dick does not equal happiness. If you let size matter and make it so important to you that your happiness will only revolve around having a big dick, then sure it will equal happiness, but for how long?
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
        Big dick does not equal happiness. If you let size matter and make it so important to you that your happiness will only revolve around having a big dick, then sure it will equal happiness, but for how long?
        It wont make me happy, it will just prevent me from having to deal with shame

Just like being in shape doesn't make me happy, but it sure helps when I can take my shirt off, go swimming, or go to a water-park & not be embarrassed.

Comment

Blink, whatever I have I attribute to PE, I only wish I had a picture taken 35 years ago to prove it. You guys here at PEGym are on a far more advanced path than I traveled by myself for 35 years.

Millia, a big dick does not equal happiness, not in the way a good marriage, good health and overall contentment can. But as this site proves, a big dick or pursuing a big dick adds something to the vision of the male persona that is highly desirable and universally sought after.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
            it will just prevent me from having to deal with shame
            i remember the summer back in 2001, a guy had a shower flaccid(about 4.7inches) and I just kept lookin' and wondering if he has such a big flaccid dick his erect size must be huge.The point is that an average person doesn't know about the grower/shower thing,this includes women.When a woman sees a small flaccid she thinks his small in erect also.Just a year ago i thought if my dick size doubles,even triples from flaccid to erect then by some logic everyone's dick does that.In highschool there were 8 of us including myself.I was the only grower!A true grower!
            Imagine that!I was very depressed just thinkin' about it.
            WHy??Cause i never knew about the grower/shower thing!
            wind chill
            Last edited by wind chill; 09-04-2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
              diamondback &going411by7 : I hope to one day have a monster flaccid like you guys do.

Shame!!
              I recall in high school, a guy got pantsed, underwear & all. He had a baby flaccid. Hopefully he finds these forums one day; assuming he didn't kill himself. He will seriously be scarred for life, I recall all the ridicule the poor guy got. He was chubby & shy, so that probably made things worse for him.
              I bet things like that happen a lot & I wonder if any of the kids that did it to him have thought about it since.

I know it is stupid, but in all my efforts to gain size - sometimes I wish that it was not an issue & that all men were born exactly the same.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Oh yeah i've seen a few guys gets pantsed, or scanted as we call it, and i thought thank f**k that wasn't me. The thing is, most of the guys that laughed probably were no bigger than the poor victims. Mob mentality rules though, and they'd all get together for a giggle. I never joined in, cos secretly i was self-conscious too, and also i don't laugh at folk for shit like that.

It alarms me when i hear about folk (guys and girls) willy-watching through clothes and drawing conclusions. I still won't wear lightweight shorts/ jog-pants into town or anything, even on a "good" flaccid day. Silly, but thats how it is. Like all the good stories though, the protagonist will have his day! And i'll laugh at all the sorry bastards.

Edit, by sorry bastards i mean the dickheads that attack people over knob-size. Thats not my scene.
                ErictheGed
                Last edited by ErictheGed; 09-04-2010, 01:17 PM.

Comment

NOTE: You can replace "big dick" in this sentence with any other word -- money, sex, real estate, etc. Sure having a big dick does not equal happiness, but no more than having money does not equal happiness. As George Carlin says, "Money can't buy happiness, but it sure as hell makes some things a lot easier." I would venture to say they same is true with a big dick (but I'm biased).
                  STATS:
                  Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                  BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                  :rolleyes:

Comment

Right on Milia, I agree...

Perhaps when we encounter pain or trauma in our lives, we escape into some mental space where we think we have it all figured out. People read that story and think that they too would like to be able to escape to that private mental space where they can feel sexually superior. To me it is a bit of fantasy and not real happiness...

Comment

For me, it's not a quest for happiness.. its' a quest for completeness or self-improvement. I don't go to the gym to be happy--I do it to get in shape & look better & feel better (physically, not mentally). PE isn't so different from that.... I'm just working on a different part of my body with PE.

I know being in perfect shape doesn't solve all my problems, but it does make me healthier and physically better equipped to face problems. Increased size with PE will also make me physically more equipped to please my wife, and it will allow me to at least not be self conscious so I can worry about other things.

I know there's a lot of facets too our life... mind, spirit, body, social, etc.. I've worked a lot on all 4 of those, but my penis was always neglected--and I didn't even know it was an option to work on it before. For me, its about being complete... maybe this isn't true for others, but for me it will give a bit of balance I felt was missing. If it's wrong, then I don't want to be right

Comment

Amen blink.
                        STATS:
                        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                        :rolleyes:

Comment

On second thought, having reflected on this article, and that fact that I am PEing, I guess some parts of me do think having a bigger penis will make me happier. Actually, just the idea that I have some control and say over my intimate organs makes me feel more comfortable and even more confident. So, in a way, I am already experiencing the happiness of having a bigger penis. So I guess I have multiple perspectives inside me.

However, I might volunteer, my envy of the man with a large penis is minimal, but my envy of the man with a strong psyche that is indifferent to the size of his organ is tremendous indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxfix View Post
                            On second thought, having reflected on this article, and that fact that I am PEing, I guess some parts of me do think having a bigger penis will make me happier. Actually, just the idea that I have some control and say over my intimate organs makes me feel more comfortable and even more confident. So, in a way, I am already experiencing the happiness of having a bigger penis. So I guess I have multiple perspectives inside me.

However, I might volunteer, my envy of the man with a large penis is minimal, but my envy of the man with a strong psyche that is indifferent to the size of his organ is tremendous indeed.
                            Well said paradoxfix.
                            Vulcan
                            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Agreed. Great point.

Comment

I've had the odd teasing about being a 'baby dick'. I'm about 32" flaccid and 6" erect with an EG of 5.1".

I'm not big erect at all and I am very conscieous that my Fiancee has had bigger. I am PEing not improve my self confidence so when I'm in the changing rooms I'm not ashamed. I also want to improve EQ, this is suffering and I put it down to confidence.

I also want to be the best i can be for my future wife. She doesn't know about my PE and probably never will, but I look forward to the day that I can get a solid erection on demand and she says 'WOW, that feels bigger' and even better 'not only are you my best ever but definately my biggest'.

Comment

Working...
                                X